Reviews for Of Blood and Traitors
Katherine-Cullen34 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Bella is actually the oldest child out of Narcissa and Andromeda.
Chalyn the redneck bitch chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Wow...i never thought about it like that...nice job
account chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
wow brilliant!
Lady Farevay chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
I like it.

Of course reading this has dreged up all those sad and depressing feelings I had when I read Sirius's death but I liked this.A nice insight it was and I liked it.

Lady F
lilyqueen777 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
wow! this is brillant work here! no wonder i put it on my favorite list! i just love how u portray bellatrix, and she seems different and yet not. i'm upset that sshe never understood what sirius ment about love, and why andromeda left!

Ps. Most importantly, you've inspired me to write about Bellatrix! go check it out! cannot wait to read more of ur stories )
lilyqueen777 chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
so sad...i've read this before and been inspired to write about bellatrix! Great story )
Hi Im Crazy chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
This was good!
Trinity Day chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Nice insight into Bellatrix' mind. I especially liked her thoughts on her relationship with Rodolphus. I can easily see her being mostly indifferent towards him. And I really liked her anger towards Sirius when he escaped and left her in Azkaban (although I think you could have done even more to convery her fury - and I think "fury" would be the right word for it). My one nitpick is that Sirius was thrown in Azkaban before Bellatrix, so she couldn't have seen him enter the place. He was arrested right after Voldemort fell (as in a day or two afterwards) while Bellatrix couldn't possibly have tortured the Longbottoms to find out where Voldemort went for at least a few days and more likely a few months after Voldemort fell.
miss-peake chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
brilliant
Anmylica chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
Touching and very beautiful.

*_~BAC~_*

*_~LAS~_*
SliverOfExistence chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
I like when you make Bella so...normal, or something. Not normal, but...well, you know what I mean.

/Kendra

PS. Sirius isn't dead. He isn't!
913paradox chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Great fic ! _
Kendraen Ideals chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
great, she killed him. duh hey i was desperate didnt sound like bellatrix but the rest was terrific
glaelia chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
Hiya! thanks so much for your reviews! I've reformatted My Immortal and To make you feel my love, you were right, the formatting was awful! i only uploaded them yesterday and hadn't looked at it*shakes head* how embarassing! still, its better now! glad you liked them so much, and no i'm not involved in fiction alley, well, i have one story on schnoogle, but that's it. what's the r/t cookie? i might upload it there if you think it would go down well! you don't have your email on here, you can always email me on or i'm on AIM at lunymoonylupin ! hope to hear from you!

glaelia

xx
greenleaf-in-bloom chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
Oh, the Black are all so awesome. I love them. Even Bellatrix is a fun character to write, wouldn't you say?