Reviews for Noir
Elise chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Very interesting!
MissAX chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
this is really interesting and i hope that u will continue the story!
merlin1989 chapter 2 . 9/10/2005
good
linky2 chapter 2 . 3/27/2004
Creavy, what a dumb ass.
Andromeda Snape-Malfoy chapter 2 . 1/6/2004
Can't wait to see what Harry's planning. Looking forward to the rest of it.
Cheers,
A S-M
Andromeda Snape-Malfoy chapter 2 . 11/10/2003
Great concept. Looking forward to the rest of it. I think the ship should be Harry/Lucius - although I may be biased. ;-)

- ANDROMEDA
Wulfenbach chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
GREAT! So now we'll be waiting a year for the next one up if you only wrote this and so a longer chapter would only be a year's wait! OR MORE!

AH! your impossible, why did I even put you on my favorties list?
henriette chapter 2 . 9/13/2003
yeah go you great story, would you please send me a mail when you update next? My address is
ScArLetKiSs02 chapter 2 . 9/9/2003
Yan lang? Lang hiya naman o! Please please PLEASE update soon and make the bloody chapter longer... you're killing me!
Solo chapter 1 . 8/25/2003
It's very good, i can't wait till you write the second chapter...You are going to continue this story, right? Please do it is very good and i can't wait to read what happens next.
Alex chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Update man! It's been more than a month and it looks great!
Carol chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Hey!

As I can see the clues from the first chapter, Harry's going to become the next Dark Lord? Pretty Please? I LOVE stories where Harry's the new Dark Lord :D Even though, if it's only a couple of chapters. Though, I hope it will be permanent *nods* and Good! Harry knows he doesn't want to marry Ginny. I always thought that they wasn't a good couple, and plus, the reasons you have is practically my reasons why they will never work out.

Will stop babbling now. Just please continue!
Bookie chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Rubberboots!

I love the fic so far. Thanks for letting me be your muse! You are the best girl in the world. When I write my fic, I will give you a place. Well I'll talk to you soon! Bye!

-Bookie
Sorena chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Hm, this story begins really great!

I hope Harry is going to be the next Dark Lord, and i don't hope that this will be a Harry/Ginny Fic!

Could you make it a SLASH story? (between Harry/Sev maybe? *makes puppy dog eyes*)

as i said this story is really great and i hope you'll continue it soon

PS: please let Harry kill Fudge (that man is a idiot)
Setsuri chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
this is really, great, the potential here is amazing, I can't wait to see Harry take out Fudge! and on Snape's suggestion too! _ please continue this I can't wait to see what happens with this turn of events.