Reviews for Let There Be War
Crywolf178 chapter 10 . 5/16
This was a neat story, I held off on reading it simply because I know nothing about League of Legends outside the Netflix show being really cool and all I know about Worm is from the many fannon stories I have read (at this point I have no idea what is actually cannon and what was made up in worm to be honest lol).

All that said this was still a super interesting story even if I am a bit disappointed we didn’t get to see an epilogue like PHO chapter. I was fully looking forward to seeing everyone react to the nonsense that is a literal god of war walking the earth. Plus I was hyped to see how Void Cowboy the True Hero of PHO would react more than anything else.

That said I totally get your reasoning too many stories have been ruined by the author deciding to continue past what would have been a good enough ending and ended up running into into the ground (like how Naruto should have ended with Shippuden stopping the travesty that is Boruto from ever existing).

So while I would have liked closure I am happy to see a story finished in such a manner that while there are tons of plot points still up in the air they are all easy for the Mac to handle if he so chooses. It’s not just a case where you chose not to bother with them, it’s a case where he has now shown that even Scion would likely falter against him. What’s the point of having people like the Slaughterhouse show up to face him when he likely literally wouldn’t even notice them attacking him
Crusada de Lata chapter 1 . 4/22
Baller fanfic, huge fan of the way you write and espcially the characterization of Atreus. badass
alaskan-dracolych chapter 10 . 2/24
Great story.
jonh73 chapter 10 . 2/24
This was a great story. If there's not going to be an epilogue, please mark it as complete in the tags instead of the title. Great stuff
Awesome story! Pity it ended so quickly, but I must say the finale was great nonetheless.
Yusua chapter 10 . 2/14
This was a good story. Bravo
UndeadLord22 chapter 10 . 2/16
Ah, this explains why ya didn't continue on of this being a commission. I prob didn't saw it first mention.

Understandable. It wouldn't make sense (my opinion) to continue on in this type of a storyline with Atreus seeking peace. Although it would put up with him fighting against Scion/Zion. That or with conflicts seeking trouble in Earth Bet. Eh, it was a good run m8. Thanks for sharing us with this, even if it was commissioned.
FAKE-ROB chapter 10 . 2/16
and a man kill a god
Uruguay Wolf chapter 10 . 2/14
Great read, i wanna see epilogue of him... opening his own bakery or smth?
Tranquilmoth chapter 10 . 2/14
great stuff
Terracotta Tortilla chapter 10 . 2/14
The commission request wording is hilarious.
Resurrection99 chapter 10 . 2/14
gg
maskedkeeper chapter 10 . 2/14
we need one more chapter with him just selling sourdough.
gbibek2468 chapter 10 . 2/14
imo this ending is great and ends on a high note instead of slowly dying out
Aren Gisly chapter 10 . 2/14
So this is the end... excellent, it really sums it up doesn't it? Excellent chapter! I love how you develop his mentality, his understanding of the world... Although it still offends me that Coil comes off so easily, maybe Taylor finds out and hunts him down? TFTC