Reviews for Harry Potter and the Anger Management Experiment
whirl with the wind chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Haha. I thought it was funny too! That was quite, quite funny. Though you might have used Rita Skeeter...anyways, good job!
music4evah chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Haha, I never thought of it! That's hilarious! Ah...You're rather good at this sort of thing.
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I think I want to draw a picture of that... Die you darn bobblehead! Die!
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
definitely entertaining. good job.
a little friend of u chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
haha omg ur da shiz! luv it
Lia Amitair chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Ahh, I can't stop reading your short fics, they're so good! I think this was my favorite one..

P.s. I like the book by TMR, haha.
mee chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
that's so funny... Hermione would make a great shrink, unlike me (I might but then I'd have to be a doctor and I hate blood). WRITE MORE STORIES!
sun-obsessed chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Oh, you are brilliant... *wipes tears of laughter from eyes* :)
MissKaitou chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Can Hermione paint me some dolls and give me a foam bat? *snicker*. bye, Jackie G.
Demented Nickle chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
hahahahahahaha! thats GREAT! LOL i loved the "Feelings are for the Weak’ by T.M.R." haha! _
Sparrklez chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
LOL. Great idea, that was funny. Anywayz, great fic. :)
The B.A.T chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL*takes deep breath*! Oh, god, in case you can't tell, I really liked this! It was hilarious! Finally, the forever-angst-ridden Harry puts his anger to good use! MWAHAHAHAHA! I can only hope you're planning to continue this. I wanna see what happens next! Oh wait. I don't HAVE to hope! I'm a Legimilens, I can see! Don't make me peer in your head. You better hope for your sake there's nothing to be ashamed of there. Cause if I have to go that far, your ideas for the upcoming chapters will not be the only thing I search. Keep it up! Don't mind my rant! And will you make me a doll of my Spanish teacher if I tell you what she looks like?

-Yusef "The B.A.T." Pittman
lol chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
voldemort-lol!harry is gonna have some fun
LlamaCancelled chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
hahahahahahahahahahaha! that hella funny! i was thinking about writing sumthing like that! but i guess you beat yo it first! so i'll leave the writing to you! but you know it's true! harry DOES got ALOT OF ANGER! hahahaha! you're the best!
Phire Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
*Warning Warning* Adorable Cuteness up ahead

This is really really cool! I love it, and I can't wait for more!