Reviews for DADA
Ocean Starfly chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
BRILLIANT. Absolutely brilliant. LOL I would love to see this written out as a whole story. ...Adding to list of fanfics to write one day.
Leitheindel chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Damn it, now I'm craving a Young!Teacher!Harry fic... Love the idea! Now I'm of to FictionAlley to see if someone's linked to a fic like this... :P
Starburstia chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
:D

:D

YES! :D

and that is all.

(but I thought it would be like, bring back your future self to teach! or something...)

but :D anyways.
music4evah chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Lol, I love it! :] "The Slytherins will never know what hit them..."

You're amazing! You're a genius! You're hilarious!

Of course, I really don't think it would happen. But who cares? This is Fan Fiction!
strikes-of-lightning chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
OMG! you should totally continue this story (w/ longer pages though) it is a really good idea!
A Bibliophile chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
That would actually be a good idea. The only problem is Harry would probably use it to get into mischief...
EriKaBalDeL chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
cute!

I am now at a time when I only read fics that I find on search engines, which is where i find your fic..

i'm disappointed that this fic is abandoned, 'cause it's not easy to find fics where harry is the DADA proffesor, so please continue!
Lia Amitair chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
Great, I read this after reading another of your really short fics... Just one editing thing, you should probably italicize the P.s in the letter. Love your work!
mee chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
heeheehee, you're right, he IS Neville-Approved, and he can use Draco for demonstrations of the Unforgivables... ooh...
sun-obsessed chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
*grins* I LOVE it! It's great. Now, if you could just write about one DADA lesson with the Gryff. and Slyth. together... *looks wistful* That would be beauty incarnate... :)
BlueEyesWhiteCheesecake chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Cheese: WAH! Bloody briliant!
Gryphon: Would you STOP SAYING THAT!
Cheese: No. Love it! Was that a tinsyest bit of
McGonagall/Snape rivalry there?
Gryphon: ARG! She obsessed with ANYTHING MM/SS!
It's driving me BONKERS! And I don't even USE
that word!
Ciao for now!
LlamaCancelled chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
hahaha! cute! _ i went to your webbies! it's cool!
Emerald Phoenix524 chapter 1 . 8/2/2003
I HAVE to know what happens after this! I mean, how is Malfoy going to react? This is hillarious! Especially the fact that he did manage to teach Neville makes him qualified is funny. Wonder what Harry would call the professors... Wonder if it's by first name...that'd be hillarious! This is wonderful...but too small...
shannon chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
this is good you should contiue so we know how it turns out
Aloha Kitty chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
lol! i totally agree, i think harry would make an excellent DaDa teacher :P