Reviews for A Choice of Roads
analise17 chapter 34 . 11h
Yea for updates! And I'm so glad you were able to continue writing and are hopefully feeling a bit better.
ljpjcg chapter 34 . 2/17
So happy to see you are updating. 15 years in the making! I really love it, this story warms my heart. I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Unsolicited, perhaps unwanted, advice but for my fibromyalgia, I've seen exponential improvement using CBD hemp oil.
ljpjcg chapter 4 . 2/16
Listen to the balm, Hermione! Feeeeel the balm...yes...
ljpjcg chapter 3 . 2/16
Oh yes it is good!
sshg316 chapter 34 . 2/12
I was so glad to see an update for this story! It is one of my absolute favorite stories. I just adore this Snape! As long as you continue writing, I will continue reading, no matter how long between updates. This chapter was wonderfully done. I can't wait to see what happens now that they're back to their everyday lives. Love it!
Fantomette34 chapter 34 . 2/10
I thank you for having decided to continue the publication of your story, it is one of the most beautiful on the couple HG / SS that I read on FFN. I am so happy ! Your writing is wonderful, and Severus' character is very credible, well done !
I can not wait to read more :)
rosered775 chapter 34 . 1/26
I'm so sorry that you are suffering. Your update was most welcome and fantabulous as always! 3
MidnightQuill420 chapter 34 . 1/24
Can't wait for more. It is a wonderful story
Bambu chapter 34 . 1/21
How lovely to see you updating this. It's long been a favorite, as you know. Thanks for continuing with the story. I think you've inspired me.
TequilaNervous chapter 34 . 1/17
I'm so happy hoy are still writing this story!
Minerva394 chapter 34 . 1/17
This story is one of the very first I have read in the HP-verse and it is still as lovely as ever. Thank you for another chapter and all the best for your health.
orangemavis chapter 34 . 1/17
Amazing story, glad I found it. Looking forward to what happens next
azulkan2 chapter 34 . 1/16
Glad to see the update. Went back and reread the whole story to refresh my memory. Looking forward to the next chapter.
klo chapter 34 . 1/16
What a treat! I'm so glad you were able to add to this story - it's one of my all time favorites. So yes, I immediately read the new part and yes, I've now gone back and started all over. I just love, love, love the way Severus and Hermione interact and the way their approach to this romance is so incredibly comfortable.

Thank you, Imhilien, for doing this. I hope you're able to continue - and that being able to do that means your feeling well. Take care!
Sampdoria chapter 34 . 1/16
I am over the moon happy to see the update, thank you so much. I have spent some very enjoyable time rereading most of the story to refresh my memory, and I will wait for however long you need for the NeXT Chapter.
1,717 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »