Reviews for A Choice of Roads
Mary-Sue chapter 4 . 3/2
So Harry's an ambitious a**hole, Ron's a cheating a**hole, and Snapes the sweet love of her life. Well, I think this is cause for celebration. Bring out the chocolate chips!
JaneDoh0 chapter 33 . 1/19
I am a latecomer to this amazing fic. I fear it has been abandoned, but I wanted you to know that I enjoyed this very much.
narutonarutolove chapter 33 . 12/26/2013
Its been a year since last update, and since ya said you had a chronic illness im wondering...are you still alive?
narutonarutolove chapter 20 . 12/25/2013
I want to hear it right now? who the fk does harry think he is? the queen of England?!
Hannoie chapter 33 . 11/28/2013
Well, it seems you have a TBC to implement :) And I do hope your chronic illness has gotten better these last three years, and not worse.

I love your story, btw.
Madz chapter 33 . 11/17/2013
loved it, wished you'd finish it :)
Guest chapter 33 . 11/10/2013
Hi. I hope you will continue this story because such a wonderful story deserves continuing.
mugglemommy chapter 33 . 9/9/2013
I can't help but love each chapter more than the one before. It astonishes me that its been nearly 3 years since an update. I hope that you are doing well and will resume chatting with your muse about this amazing story in the near future. Wishing you the best!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/8/2013
Splendid 3 so far you have not lost the real Snape 3 luv it
Severus Forever chapter 33 . 9/5/2013
I read this story a few years ago, when you first wrote it. It's a really great story. I decided to check if it had been completed or updated and noticed there hasn't been any updates in quite a long time. Please don't abandon this story! Like I said its a great story. It would be a shame to leave it uncompleted.
Kirida chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I would read more. Please continue. I must know that Severus and Hermione have their happy ending.
LazyNezumi chapter 33 . 5/22/2013
Awwww god! This is definitely one of the best HGSS fics, I had a pleasure of reading!
It's such a pity that you left it like that. There was still lots of exploring to be done and plot that was waiting to be discovered ;D

I WILL HOPE
Someone chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
I could totally see Ron/Hermione ending up that way. Harry/Hermione is a bit more of a stretch, but still possible.
CecilieDK chapter 33 . 2/8/2013
thanks for a lovely read so far.
I really like your spin on Harry and am looking forward to how things with HGs friends and family will turn out.
Best wishes
Cecilie (Denmark)
Professor Severus Snape's Wife chapter 33 . 1/15/2013
pretty pretty pretty please with sugar on top update this story! I LOVE THIS STORY! I hope you update asap!
1,650 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »