Reviews for A Choice of Roads
DragonRose4 chapter 34 . 8/2
Hello there old friend. I was delighted to see so many new chapters when I finally came back to reading fanficton. I hope you are doing well, I saw in some of the author notes you have an illness. *hugs*. The way this fic is going it seems almost endless. Lots of work for you, I am sure. It is a wonderful labor of love (no pun ever intended) and I do hope to see it continued.

With much love,
Dragonrose
geantraighe chapter 34 . 7/30
Hey there! Please make war to this Writer’s Bane of yours and keep writing I like your story very much! Hope you’ll posting soon!
NotEnoughTime chapter 1 . 7/18
Wow. Love this start. Of course he’d love someone and keep it to himself. Thanks for sharing. I realise this was posted some time ago but I know from my own experience, that it’s still nice to receive reviews!
Erimenthe chapter 34 . 6/23
I do hope that Minerva can accept things when she sees the two together..if Severus will actually show some of the emotions he feels toward Hermione. Nothing spectacular, but maybe a softening a tiny bit or a little smile just to reassure them (and of course Hermione will show much more with smiles and laughter etc.). I can't wait for the next chapter.
Nichalia chapter 34 . 6/22
Woah this story updated, that’s awesome! Take your time, no worries about us. You write for you, and we just get to benefit from that!
Funsizedwitch chapter 34 . 6/13
This is such a cute story! I can’t wait to see where it goes from here! I love it!
koshina chapter 2 . 6/11
whats with use of word sickbay so much?
GoodnightMoon100 chapter 34 . 5/24
I am so happy to see a new chapter! I enjoy seeing them so open to making each other happy. That’s one of the things that sets this story apart. I hope you are able to update again soon! Thank you! I hope you are well.
xXtryingXx chapter 34 . 5/17
I just binge read your story, and greatly enjoyed it. I hope you continue!
m chapter 34 . 4/11
uthank you for continuing this story!
InuNaomi09 chapter 34 . 3/20
I love this ship so much and you do it justice. I love their banter!
decadenceofmysoul chapter 34 . 3/10
Awesome story so far!
countrymouse chapter 34 . 3/8
A WONDERFUL chapter-and loved the new elements introduced and the onward movement of this lovely story! WELCOME BACK-and may your "bane" be banished far from you! I love Severus' last words to Hermione at the end-and also love the last three letters-"TBC"-because I can't wait for more!
analise17 chapter 34 . 2/18
Yea for updates! And I'm so glad you were able to continue writing and are hopefully feeling a bit better.
ljpjcg chapter 34 . 2/17
So happy to see you are updating. 15 years in the making! I really love it, this story warms my heart. I am sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Unsolicited, perhaps unwanted, advice but for my fibromyalgia, I've seen exponential improvement using CBD hemp oil.
1,730 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »