Reviews for A Choice of Roads
countrymouse chapter 35 . 12/3
A magnificent ending for a most beautiful story! I love the way you indeed brought it "full circle'-and especially that line, "You have some explaining to do, wife"-! Ha!

So very beautiful, and another one for my treasure-chest of "favorites." I've had a very hard past year-and-a-half or so (which is why I've been AWOL; forgive me)-and coming back, tonight, to the GIFT of this wonderful ending to one of my favorite stories-thank you SO much!

I wish I'd seen it last year, when you finished it-I could have used it, as last Christmas-was a very depressing and sad time for me and having this would have been a great comfort-but that's all right, I have it as a "Christmas present" THIS year, so so much the better!

Hope you are well and still writing SS/HG stories! You truly see into the hearts of Severus and Hermione! And in so doing, touch with joy the hearts of your readers! Thank you again...!
mikitenshidevil chapter 35 . 9/17
loved rereading this again
ISupportFanFicWriters chapter 12 . 8/12
I think this chapter flowed very well and you were able to present your various storylines in a way that flows smoothly.
Many thanks for your work!
excessivelyperky chapter 35 . 7/16
Wow.

Thank you so much for this incredible journey and incredible story.
BowieQueen chapter 14 . 7/8
You're a Kiwi! SNAP!
Finally an author that's been here as long as I have
GomGom Snape chapter 35 . 3/28
Bravo! I really enjoyed the story. Also I like this kind of Severus (softie/fluffy) like. Well done.
Alithea Volturi chapter 35 . 1/7
Great story! I really enjoyed it. I am glad you stuck with it and finished it.
rosered775 chapter 35 . 12/13/2021
Thank you so much for the wonderful journey! I've been reading (and rereading) this excellent story for many years. All the best 3
mysinger chapter 35 . 10/21/2021
Brilliant ending! So glad you completed it. This now one of my favourite Severus/Hermione
stories. It's too good to only read once.
Lucyole chapter 35 . 10/21/2021
A wonderful and sweet and to a great story I like it.
JeMiMo89 chapter 35 . 10/20/2021
Wonderful! This story has been one that I always come back to. Thank you so much. I love it very much.
GinnyW 31 chapter 35 . 10/18/2021
You finished this! When Shug told me tonight that it was complete, I was so excited! Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming back to this story and giving us all an ending. I haven't read it yet. I am going to spend the next day or two rereading this classic. :)
Dianne9577 chapter 35 . 10/17/2021
I loved this story. I've reread the preceeding chapters many times. I always knew once they left the retreat the story would conclude relatively quickly but I am sad that it's done. Good job!
worrywart chapter 35 . 10/14/2021
Oh, I'm so glad you've taken time to finish this up. It's one of the first stories I fell in love with when I discovered fan fiction and I've read it at a dozen times, if not more over the course of 10 or 11 years. Thank you for putting a wonderful 'close' on the story.
1,790 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »