Reviews for A Choice of Roads
mysinger chapter 35 . 10/21
Brilliant ending! So glad you completed it. This now one of my favourite Severus/Hermione
stories. It's too good to only read once.
Lucyole chapter 35 . 10/21
A wonderful and sweet and to a great story I like it.
JeMiMo89 chapter 35 . 10/20
Wonderful! This story has been one that I always come back to. Thank you so much. I love it very much.
GinnyW 31 chapter 35 . 10/18
You finished this! When Shug told me tonight that it was complete, I was so excited! Thank you, thank you, thank you for coming back to this story and giving us all an ending. I haven't read it yet. I am going to spend the next day or two rereading this classic. :)
Dianne9577 chapter 35 . 10/17
I loved this story. I've reread the preceeding chapters many times. I always knew once they left the retreat the story would conclude relatively quickly but I am sad that it's done. Good job!
worrywart chapter 35 . 10/14
Oh, I'm so glad you've taken time to finish this up. It's one of the first stories I fell in love with when I discovered fan fiction and I've read it at a dozen times, if not more over the course of 10 or 11 years. Thank you for putting a wonderful 'close' on the story.
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 35 . 10/14
Awe that was cute
Lisa chapter 35 . 10/13
I love the way you ended your story by covering the other side of Hermione’s earlier visions that led her to Severus. Thank you for writing this story.
Dicome chapter 1 . 10/13
look awesome
ToniOcean chapter 35 . 10/13
Beautifully done. I like that the circle does complete...Younger and current age Hermione come back to where they belong, where there is love.
mugglemommy chapter 35 . 10/13
OMG! You finished it!
I am SOOOOO excited to see this. I have been following this fic since the beginning. Thank you for letting your muse come out and play. Its really a lovely story about how love takes some unexpected turns. I really hoped that we would have seen Harry come around over time, but it seems that your version of Harry had way too much attitude for that to happen. This is just a lovely feel good story. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Timandsophsmom chapter 35 . 10/13
Wow. The final chapter, 18 years in the making. I can’t tell you how many times I have read this story, and always felt it was complete even without a final chapter. Thank you for writing this, I loved how you brought back that initial vision and the scene involving Hermione and Severus in the bedroom, full circle. Well done!
Opal Chalice chapter 35 . 10/13
Thank you so much!
I've been waiting for the end of this story for years and I'm so glad you decided to update it! This fanfic is one of my favorite!
chinalatina28 chapter 35 . 10/13
Oh my heart!
I'd love some further elaboration of Sev's POV during the 'visitations.' Like when he says, "there were three" with that time in his voice, and "you chose me, was I really that much better than Potter and Weasely?" What is he thinking in those moments?
How could he tell it was younger Hermione's soul in her eyes?

What did he think when he heard young Hermione declare her love for him and desire to be with him even when he was being a bastard teacher in her present?

How many years passed between Hermione getting the balm visions and Severus telling her to play it cool and take care of herself? I'm so intrigued by all of this!
I'm sad her friends couldn't get over themselves and be supportive but I'm glad Lavender understands.
Thank you for never abandoning this fic. I'm also following you on AO3 as schoolmarm
Fantomette34 chapter 35 . 10/13
Oh many thanks for giving us this last chapter!
Your story is amazing, I love it !
I didn't think I would ever read the end of this fic, but you did, and I humbly thank you.
Good continuation !