Reviews for Put Your Elbow in the Butter Dish, Harry
Tw1ggy chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Cute, I really liked how it was written from Harry's point of view. I can't wait to read the next one, We Don't Need Mistletoes!

karma11 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
hahah karma eh? lmao love it!
ballerinadoll9 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
cute story
Camila chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Hey! I'm kind of new in this whole reviews thing. Mi name is Camila and I'm from Argentina. So my english isn't perfect. Sorry if there's any spelling mistakes or something like that.

Actually, I've read the three parts of this story ("Put Your Elbow on the Butterdish, Harry" "We don't need Mistletoes" and "Full Circle") and thought they were ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!

anyways. I'll ge to the point, I just wanted to tell you I love the fic! and that I'm planing on translating It so I can post it on my fotolog. I'll give you full credits it's going to be just my translation so other people can read it in Spanish, because some can't understand english. I promise I'll be true to your story, and I'll leave the Link where your fic is written so they can read it in the Original Language.

So, that's all. Hope you get to read this!

Yours faithfully

Krazi Kelli chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
FLUFF! YEA! im going to go read the sequel, so yea! talk to you again in about, eh... 10 minutes... ;)

well... its really a one-sided conversation BUT WHATEVER! lol
The Blue Monkey chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Oh. Lol, -sigh- Harry. O Yeah. It was fine. Too short O. But that's what the next two are for Bwahaha.
Mrs.RhettButlerorHarryPotter chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Excellent story. I didn't send a review but I just read Family and it is wonderful!
Anna B. the Greek chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Hahaha! His elbow in the butter dish! ROTFLOL!

Cuteness :)

See ya,

blueclover13 chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
I got that same feeling of wanting to shoo Luke.

eh? shoo? lol i think i know what you mean.. but im a beta, so i notice oddities like this. no hard feelings. enjoying it immensely!

JazzyJedi chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Just found this story and I wanted to let you know it's brilliant! Cheers to you on such great writing of this 'ship!
kalirafirestorm chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I love it. I'm not really a big harry/ginny fan, but I think it's very believable.
Me chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Ooh, the elbow in the butter dish part was to DIE for. Too bad Ron didn't notice. Would've liked to see his reaction.

My only quibble with it was that it didn't feel genuinely "Harry." It felt more of a Ron-ish kinda narration (except with considerably less swearing).

Still, I realiy enjoyed it. Kudos.
cho-kaoru88 chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
WHOA, girl! U GOT TO write the sequel for this! I dont care! U just have to!
pickapart chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
*warm and fuzzy* Aw. *more warm and fuzzy* Aw.

Do you, by any chance, take journalism/English lit. in university? Am planning to take journalism and law.

Augurey Song chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Very nice. I loved it. I'm Hindu myself, so I always love reading these stories. I'm glad you actually got the concept of karma right, although, it doesn't always effect you in your next life. It can effect you in this life too. Anyway, nice job!

106 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »