Reviews for Put Your Elbow in the Butter Dish, Harry
nevilles girrl chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
macth. er...the only problem is that what does ginny and karma have 2 do w/ eachother? sorry. it was great though-absolutely fabulous!
echoed chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Dude. I. want. more.

I love your writing style and it's so..Le gasp. Beautiful. more more more D
Treeling11 chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
aw poor harry's so chicken! I loved the story! it was really good!
Kate chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Itès amazing. I love it.
PhoenixPinion chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Adorable, simply adorable. I don't usually tend to read Harry/Ginny fics the title hooked me and I had to read. I mean I love the idea of Harry and Ginny together just, I never really put anything into H/G fanfics. Very well written, I love the idea of karma, and the part with Harry's elbow in the butter dish. I loved that little moment in the book where Ginny had accidentally put her elbow in the butter dish and Harry was the only one who noticed, but didn't say a word; it was sweet. I had forgotten about it until I had read this, thanks for reminding me. I can't stop smiling. Very good.
Mni chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Ah! Love HARRY HARRY HARRY!

*takes a deep breath*

That was adorable...absolutely...CUTE!

"I suddenly became aware of something cold and soft on my elbow. I jerked my arm upwards and saw that my elbow was filled with butter, and the butter dish beside me was half-empty.

No one seemed to notice; Fred was causing a riot on the table. But Ginny did. She set the plate of eggs down and looked away, and in my opinion she was trying hard not to look amused.

So. That’s karma for me. The tables have turned. Pathetic, isn’t it? Now I’m the one languishing in love—waiting, waiting...

Why did I have to start falling for one Ginny Weasley when I knew that she has given up on me?

I hate the bloody karma."

Brilliant! )
grey within black chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Aww..I love this fic! It sounds real good and I would like for you to continue...usually i don't like H/G, but I'm a sucker for "unrequited love" XP. waves flag
Aphrodite chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
I love it! It's great! I think somewhat close to canon, when the H/G comes I think it will be like that. See ya at FAP.
Potteranne chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
I love your story. You are a great storytellet. I really love Miss Hogwarts so I knew this was going to be good. Cool story this one!
Judas Escariot chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
That was great! I love it! But, I'm thick as well, because I can't figure out if it's one chapter thing or not...I hope not...I wanna see what happens!
TheSilverLady chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
That was really good!
Sylvester chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
aw...that was so sweet! Is this a WIP, or just a little ficlet? I would love for you to write more of this if you can! Great job!
hoboswhoraisehell chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Bad karma. Bad karma. I loved it. Charming, sweet, and funny. Just fluff that's good for the heart and soul. (And yay! Post-OOtP h/g fic. You don't really find nicely written ones like this around.)
jsut me chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
i really enjoyed this story, and liked how you used the idea of karma.
Luna Lovegood2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2003