Reviews for One Rainy Day
Kiku Kat Honda chapter 1 . 6/6/2005

Toadzg1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Cute story
paper jam chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
wow! no one dies! o_O...

hehehehhe... keep going syaotot! hehehe.. ate syao! we!
NuttyScribbler chapter 1 . 2/17/2005
“I came back to Tomoeda after half a year just for your birthday, and I never left since then.”

“Um…that you liked the tacos I served in my birthday so you’re staying here for the entire year to wait in line for those tacos again?”

“I already had enough tacos.”

“T-The club sandwiches then.”

NYAH! I don't read/watch CSS and already I'm hopelessly addicted to E/T. UNFAIR... wakekekeeke...and yes, what kind of ending IS THAT? no kiddies running around looking like mini eriol and tomoyo? But really, what happened in the end? Did the get down to make aforementioned kiddies?
kyoy chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
i liked this one too! whahah! ang galing mo talaga. lalalalalalalala. my best friend tells me you're filipino. heheheh. which reminds me, i once read ccs stories from an author who said she wanted to write stories that beginned (wrong spelling, i know but i believe this sounds better and more like me than 'began') with each letter of the alphabet. i have a feeling that was you.

was that you?
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
WOW! Another cute one, grabe! I'm gonna do an all-afternoon-er with your fics... muwahahha .
Myticblue453 chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
afaphyte chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
WOW! That was one KAWAII ET fic...
I realli realli realli love ET ficcies!
I liked ur ending! CUTE!
lovelycutiecake chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
this is the 100th time i read this, i LOVE it! it's so sweet, so cute, so lovely, so right, get the point...I think it's perfect!
GoddessLD chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
It's a good ending. AND nobody died. _
Li Mei-chan chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
*Squeals* KAWAII! BONITA! KUHAYE! Haha it all means the same! lol nice fic! Wonderful job keep it up!

midnight blue chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
very cute! i hope u write more fics like this one. i really like this kind of stories. keep it up, ne?
Kaze ni Tenshi chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
KAWAII! You're very good at writing romances -
Star Katt chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
O.o, wow. Shoot, who thought Eriol had such a dirty mind. Hehehehe *"accidentally" drops an anvil on Kaho* opps, so sry. .~
Shima And Tempis chapter 1 . 9/23/2003

Eriol's character was perfect!

Keep writing,