Reviews for One Rainy Day
saccharine.rush chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
_' oh, ok...never underestimate a good author...wutwoo! finally! nobody died! hehehehe...kawaii desu!
wicherwill chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
It’s not angsty, nobody died…Syaowee’s in a good mood…but what kind of ending is that? #$%

nah, just kidding. who could resist a sweet WAFF fic about the two greatest characters in CCS? and just cause you wrote an ExT again...*takes a deep breath* "Hao-sama is a god! Yoh-kun ROCKS!"

*grins* see how much your readers love your fics? you're a really good author, and since your discovery of Word Proccessing, we love your writing even more.

continue writing!

wicherwill _
Fuuruma chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
I liked very much was very romantic
Stacey-chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Very nice! I loved that! Man, Eriol-kun got Tomoyo so flustered! Heehee, good work! The dialouge was hilarious and the kiss scene was...aww!

Happy Toodles,

Clownsareevil Darkshadowheartless chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Darkshadowheartless: Just me, Clownsareevil says she's tired of reading. Anyway this was pretty cool. Nice; love it.
Fluff Inc chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
hi syao-chan~!

i was bored and decided to check out my friends ficcie (its CCS) and saw yours too~! lolz...

can i scream 'hao-sama is a god' nad 'yoh-kun rocks' with you? oh wait... YOU actually think hao is a god? and you call him with the -sama suffix~? *gasp* lolz... if you ever want a bigger pix of hao taking a bath you can always ask me...

anyways... yey no angst~! finally... angst is bad for someone who is in a hugar-high...

very kawaii... demo... the website is still under renov... i want to see it someday...

ps. when are you going to update the new yona fic?

will there be hao/anna too?

and why the HECK did you kill hao?
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Short and sweet!
Twilight Dreams of Moon and Stars chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
this fic is so KAWAII-*_*-! I SO LOVE("Y")IT!
deon chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
HOLY FUCK! this is a great damn fic, my god i, i wish it wasnt so...short but thats ok, i hope u'll ome up with more soon
deon chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Takari-san chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
How kawaii! This is so cute!
Dana Daidouji chapter 1 . 7/12/2003

You're the best! I really loved this! Strange ending but definetly lovely! Please write more soon!
Illusionist1412 chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
I love it! Write more, will you? :D
KyteAura chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
*Gasp* A Hao/Anna? Aren't you the die-hard Anna/Yoh fan! Hmph! I'll say Yoh-kun ROCKS, but I haven't deemed Hao-sama as worthy to be called god. (Even though I haven't seen it)

And I thank you SO much that Hime-chan typed a fiction for me and I do love it so much (My ass was on the floor rolling while I was laughing) I am happy you are not in an angsty mood because you know you creep me out when you are angsty-wise dear Hime-chan.
not applicable chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Hmm, I think it was angstless and fluffy. Kind of cute.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »