Reviews for Another Road
unseen-eyes chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
omg reading this whole thng in one blow was totally amazing and now im gonna sit here and sait impatiently for a sequal! i loved every little bit of this story and the idea was just ingenius! must have more!
Hitori chapter 32 . 6/9/2004
That was one of the best fics I have ever read. No matter the genre or storyline used. I found this through a s-moonie's favorites. I must say, excellent job. Buffy was softer in this but just as cynical as in the show. But you altered her backgroud, so it's expected. This is the first BtVS fic I've read and I must say I am sincerely impressed. I've been reading sm and crossover fics for six years now and thats saying a lot. Excellent job.
Phoenix Moon 13 chapter 32 . 5/31/2004
Short and sweet. A great realisation and a brilliant end to what has become one of my fave fics. Can't wait to see more from you, you handled this epic perfectly! I'm actually sad it's over...
Veggie-Babu-chan chapter 32 . 5/30/2004
Aw! *sniff sniff* How sweet... BUT IT'S THE END! *begins to bawl* ... *sniff sniff* Ok, I'm done now. SEQUEL! PLEASE, SHAW? ...I wuv you. *grins big* Seeya round, and how's about updating on the Second Coming? Byee ~VBC~
Ms Trick chapter 32 . 5/29/2004
this was one hell of a fic. brilliant ending; the last chapter really wrapped it up. i really enjoyed this fic. all the way from the beginning. :) awesome write!

Courtney37 chapter 32 . 5/28/2004
i love love loved it. it was so good and i hate to see it end. it was so good. thanks so much. bye
Veggie-Babu-chan chapter 31 . 5/28/2004
YAY! SHE'S BA-ACK! *grins big* I'm SO happy. It's time for some Spuffy lovin'! *grins REAL big* More soon please, Shaw. ~VBC~
Ms Trick chapter 31 . 5/26/2004
that was one hell of an awesome chapter. no pun intended. i really loved the paragraph that ended 'And being really angry-" Spike suddenly stopped moving away and caught His fist with his own. They stared at each other, faces only inches away. "-makes me really strong."' that was supercool. i can't wait to see the next chapter. :)

Phoenix Moon 13 chapter 31 . 5/26/2004
Wow! What a great ending! I loved the fight, the way Buffy came back. It was so good. I love the way you woven canon in, what with both Faith and Buffy being Slayers. I can't wait for the conclusion and I'm so glad I found this fic because it's bloody awesome (if you'll excuse my language, hehe!)
Courtney37 chapter 31 . 5/26/2004
i love this story! it just keeps getting better and better. oh please update soon thanks bye
Courtney37 chapter 30 . 5/22/2004
i love love love this story. I have been reading since you started it and i just love it. please update soon. i love the touch of spike finding fred. very well written in there. i loved it. please update soon thanks bye
chazza chapter 30 . 5/21/2004
interesting and really good keep writing
Veggie-Babu-chan chapter 30 . 5/21/2004
Hollywood a Hellmouth? Well that just explains a helluva lot. *grins* And I SWEAR girl, Joss has been reading fanfiction! I mean just a few days after you update, BAM! Satan makes a cameo on AtS. *shrugs* Go fig. I personally think you should sue. *grins big* I liked the way you had Cordy comfort Wills. And I can just TASTE the Wara-ness coming. There is gonna be W/T, right? *blatant stare* ..ANYways, this chapter was kick ass, as per usual('specially w/the Spike/Fred friendship-ness *smiles*). I expect the next one to be even better. *grins REAL big* Seeya ~VBC~
Ms Trick chapter 30 . 5/21/2004
awesome chapter! update soon!
Phoenix Moon 13 chapter 30 . 5/21/2004
Wow. I loved the explanation for Spike being souled and how they found Fred. It was lovely. Still can't believe Oz is dead, but I think I might be ok with it, because you've not just forgotten it, you've put in the reactions, which were brilliant. Eagerly awaiting the big finale!