Reviews for Wherever You Will Go
NoIStillDon'tGetIt chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
That was lovely. Bravo x
strauberry23 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Awesome! I really want to know what happens to them, though. Write a sequel? Please?

-Flora
thatpottergurl chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Great story! It almost made me cry. Is that the end of it? I really want to find out what happens to them! Usually I don't read stories with a lot of it being song lyrics, but this one was really good!
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
I Loved this. So heartwarming... *sniffles*
bookluvr4life chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
that is frickin' awesome. Seriously. I love it.
Scarlett chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Hey, I know I already reviewed one today, but I just wanted to let you know that your stories have such an effect on me, your writing is so emotive, I've spent a big part of the last hour close to tears! This songfic is amazing, that last line just showed how close they all are. And I just read Someone She Couldn't Forget too, and that was just indescribable, that line - 'she always had his heart' was just, wow!

Write more!

Sacrlett xx
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Aw, nice to know that they'd follow him anywhere. That's a friendship you don't see too often now is it.
Flaignhan chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
This is the second time you've had me in tears today. You are my fave author and you keep making me cry! Don't you have any happy stories?
starfall field chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Sad.
Dark Smile chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
This was truly beautiful. I actually cried when I finished reading this. Yeesh, I'm such a sucker for these things. _ I totally love your stories, they're wonderful, insightful, and downright fun to read. Hope to read more soon! :)
Luv, Dark Smile
SliverOfExistence chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
I really love that song, and reading it with Harry Potter... that makes the song even better.
Great job!
blahblah104 chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
I LOVE IT ARE YOU GONNA WRITE MORE? i Hope so!
Captain Oblivious chapter 1 . 9/22/2003
How very bittersweet. . . I read a songfic by a girl pennamed Cherry Bloody1. It's called 'The Show Must Go On' and it had the same tones as this one.

Keep writing!
Briea chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
this story is absolutley beautiful.

LOVE PEACE AND CHICKEN GREASE
GinnylovesHarry chapter 1 . 9/13/2003
That was so sad, how you have Ron and Hermione following him. That was so Great.