Reviews for Everlasting
Guest chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Please Update! Your work is amazing.
jipseebree chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
Ugh! Why do I always love the stories that haven't been updated in like 50 years!? Something is wrong with my brain!
Frodo's sister chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Please continue.
Nebelkind chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Hey there!

Still updating this?

I wanna read more!

Legolas and Aragon are really cute together!

FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
Instesting. Not updating in YEARS and left it on the cliff hanger and all. Oh well.
Tommylover chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
hurry up and continue! I can't wait to read more! please tell me you haven't abandoned this story! I hope you didn't cause it's a great story. it really is.
classacte chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
hey! You promised to post by August 2005 at the latest! It's already past that. What happens to Estel and Legolas? Update soon! Please!1
Sunset Tower chapter 3 . 3/25/2005
I really really like this story! It's so sweet! Please continue :))
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 3 . 1/29/2005
oh. my. gosh!

that was GREAT!

- favs
crazyAZNkid chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
Finish, or face dire consequences... and swiftly if you know what's good for you!
Dagnir Erynion chapter 3 . 11/24/2004
Oh jeez, I liked it. I hope you weren't serious about the 'one entire year' part. *grins*
mari chapter 3 . 11/9/2004
this is just so cute.
papermachine chapter 3 . 11/9/2004
oh my gosh! i love it! it's so sad to see poor aragorn in such a state - i always wondered how his childhood was like and how the elves (other than in the Elrond hosehold and family) would treat him. )
tmelange chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
Great continuation. Hopefully, more will be ready soon...?
nautika chapter 3 . 11/5/2004
Oh, NO. I never start WIPs that were started this long ago. I've broken my own rule!

Please continue this. It's really good and sweet. You never see dwarf children included in fic. Good addition!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »