Reviews for The Understudy
jenefaner chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
I enjoyed reading this! This seems like it really happend in the series. After all, they couldnt possibly film EVERY adventure they ever had, so these little ones in between are fun to read, especially when they follow so closley to the characters and their stories.

Well done!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Ten stars!

Doyle RULES! :D
read4hsm chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Thank you so much for a wonderful story! I've getting Angel on Netflix, but I haven't finished the fourth season yet, so I've been reluctant on looking through Angel fan fiction, fearing ruined plots. But I know I can always go back to season one and Doyle, who was and is one of my favorite characters on the show. Thank you again so much for bringing out and analyzing Doyle's character and showing every reader why he's so awesome! :)
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
And he NEVER TOLD HER.

Wow, nicely done. All characters believable and nicely sketched out. Very, very nice; especially for us Doyle/Cordy shippers. And five lousy reviews? You deserve WAY more!
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
A great story. Very good.
Insane Troll Logic chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Oh my GOD. This was PHENOMENAL. I know it's years old, but I've been going through that nostalgic period watching old DVDs and as I always do when I watch Angel, I went looking for Doyle fic. I couldn't have found a better one. This is so layered in so many ways. I love seeing Cordelia and Doyle function on a case WITHOUT Angel, I love Doyle's minor ephiphany about how the half demon thing is nothing to be ashamed of. I love Cordy growing to get things a little more. I love Doyle's misguided, but all too human mistake in telling Lovell the half demon thing. I could paste in favorite line, but I think it would wind up being half the story. But, THANK YOU for this story. It's part of my personal cannon now.
Lady Hawke chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Very, very cute.

Lady Hawke
Templa Otmena chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
I liked!

Fan of Angel, though I am, his out-of-town-ness was great! The way that you concentrated on Cordelia and Doyle was great! You portrayed their characters' brilliantly.

Doyle's angst over the case was also great to read!
Jo chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
sigh...Doyle fic...There is so little of it. This was very well written and its obvious you spent some time on it. Thank you for writing such a great piece.