Reviews for How?
AerynS chapter 17 . 6/19
Great read! Thanks
Pepperonyfan1982 chapter 18 . 6/17
I love how you write Severus. He can be prickly and snarky without being a horrible person.
Pepperonyfan1982 chapter 17 . 6/17
OK now I know why Lupin always reminded me of Bruce Banner.
Pepperonyfan1982 chapter 3 . 6/17
and they are so easy to write as hideous mean characters!
Naruto Otsutsuki chapter 18 . 6/14
Whoa...just wow. This was such a great story! I loved the way how the adults are for once competent. Seeing them stepping in and restore their world. As for the blood ritual, yes! I always thought if they can steal blood etc, they can also probably reclaim. I love the pairing, always Harry x Daphne, best one! Thanks for a wonderful read.
roon0 chapter 18 . 6/14
Lovely
mackiechandler chapter 10 . 6/13
I am enjoying this story. I like the way they are discovering things
mackiechandler chapter 9 . 6/13
I always assumed it was Dumbles but you explaining this way is logical and believable in this universe. Talk about a toxic workplace.
Lisa chapter 3 . 6/4
I think Ron is very easy to bash so I like Ron bashing stories. He really was lazy in canon.
Lisa chapter 2 . 6/4
I think she wants his key so she can take more money from his vault than just the amount needed for his school supplies by how vigorously she insists that he give it to her.
Kai chapter 12 . 6/3
Harry waved his hands to make the others forget what he said? "These are not the tongue slips you are looking for!" :-D
Harryliada chapter 17 . 6/1
Super
old queer bastard want his head smacking against the wall
envirosue chapter 18 . 5/14
So fun to read, thank you
Jemma Blackwell chapter 18 . 5/9
This was a really excellent story! and now I will check out all the rest you've written.