Reviews for How?
Books85 chapter 18 . 9/25/2023
Hahaha! "They had the best hair ever!" LOL

Thanks. At first I thought this was unnecessary, but it was the perfect end to this tale.

Thank you.
Books85 chapter 17 . 9/25/2023
This was a fun read, too! This was a delightful fix-it! I really liked it.

Thank you for writing and sharing it here.

Books
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 18 . 9/24/2023
Another great story!
Kairan1979 chapter 18 . 9/20/2023
It's ironic that Dursleys missed the scanning. I wonder what it could unravel.
Kairan1979 chapter 17 . 9/20/2023
Another good chapter.
Good question about Fudge.
Kairan1979 chapter 14 . 9/20/2023
Looking forward to see first Quidditch game. Will Angie lose it because of her stubborness?
Kairan1979 chapter 11 . 9/20/2023
Glad to see the people from the Order lost their forced loyalty.
Kairan1979 chapter 9 . 9/20/2023
I agree that Poppy ignoring that Harry was abused is very suspicious.
Kairan1979 chapter 4 . 9/20/2023
Angelina is dumb; she really should have listened to the Twins. Good luck winning without a Youngest Seeker in a Century.
Kairan1979 chapter 3 . 9/20/2023
Ron is really dumb. Attacking a prefect is a perfect way to end up Filch's unpaid assistant.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 9/20/2023
It's ironic that Dumbledore shot himself in the foot by his own actions.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 2 . 9/20/2023
In canon, I suspect Mrs. Weasley "borrowed" from Harry's vault to buy Ron's broom.
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 17 . 9/18/2023
Awesome story.
Thanks for sharing.
SFD chapter 18 . 9/16/2023
This was fun and entertaining story.
Thanks for not making it long and pretentious :)
Kai chapter 10 . 9/13/2023
Yeah, obviously Riddle doesn't trust Snape. How could he, after Dumbledore told the Wizengamot, riddled with Riddle's death eaters and sympathisers, that Snape was his spy in Riddle's ranks. When he possessed Quirrell at the latest he must've found out.

IMO, that's proof right there that Snape is evil in canon. If he trusts Snape despite that announcement by Dumbledore in 1981 he must know, beyond even a tiny shadow of doubt, that Snape is his. Riddle punishes failure with torture and death. He even punishes success with torture, or at least negligence of pain, like the bleeding Pettigrew right after he stepped out of that cauldron in 1995. What would he do to a traitor? Snape's torment would be legend. Yet it isn't.
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »