Reviews for The Sea Holds the Answers
PirateLassy6-9-63 chapter 3 . 7/29/2006
Was the whole "TBC" idea forgotten? lol, That's okay, I forgive you. They explain the whole Bootstrap thing in the second movie so I can see why it would be strange adding to this. Double pity!

I don't know if you've ever talked to me on fanfiction before, or if you've read anything of mine. I don't even know if, before today, I read anything of yours. I pretty much just wanted to say: You rock, big time. You are one of the authors that posted Pirates of the Caribbean fanfictions was back in 2003, and I just think you're cool. You're like... I don't know, one of the founders or something. It's really awesome to read some of the originals.

I'd be honored if someone like you (that can spell better than most, lemme tell ya) would please R&R some of my works? Even just one would be appreciated. Thanks for reading this message.

-Kat O' Nine Tails

(jdluva4evaneva)
RosietheMoogle chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
LOL! I LOVE LOVE LOVE This! I expect there will be a few fights between Will and Tilling, hm? I'll look forward to those! Update!
Miki chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
You my dear are a very bad writer. One, it was well established in "The Curse of the Black Pearl" that Will's father is deader then a doornail. Two the charcter's name is Jack Sparrow not Sparrows. The whole thing is out of character and the dialoge is juvinile goes.
Ravensblack chapter 3 . 10/26/2004
I really like Will and Jack find Bill stories! Glad Will got down on his own! KEEP GOING!
Toria chapter 3 . 12/22/2003
wow, brilliant! i wonder what the crew are going to get up to next... and how Will will handle it. He should be mad at Jack, but he is pretty strong. Wonder if the crew will learn of the history involving Will and Jack, might be interesting if they did. Anyway, great chapter, please update soon!
Lembas pot chapter 3 . 11/21/2003
Cool! I think its great to see will kick butt. hardly anyone lets him, poor guy! anyway, please update soon, or else! (raises pitchfork)
K.K.C chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
where are you? i am waiting for updates and so are many ppls. sorry. i don't mean to be rude but i can be very impatient when i have to wait for another chapter in such a great story!
Pirate Princess chapter 3 . 8/27/2003
LOL turner is on his way to earning the respect of the crew.
Kaitourei chapter 3 . 8/26/2003
I'm sure you've heard this a million times, but you capture Sparrows character extremely well. As for the plot, i'm glad you're straying from the traditional Mary Sue theme. Luv your work!

-Kai
Spewilicious chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
Ok, so you've obviously been told about the Sparrow thing a lot (I think I counted at least one on every page of reveiws), so the next thing you need to fix is Bootstraps 'punishment.'

I quote: "You really don't listen very closely my boy. Barbossa explained that he fired your father out of a cannon by his bootstrap, after they had been cursed. Do you know what that means?" Jack asked.

Its actully explained by Pintel and Ragetti. And they say that after the mutiny, Bootstrap said it was wrong with the code, Barbossa didn't like that and so he tied him to a cannon and chucked him overboard into "the crushing deep of Davy Jones' locker." If he hadn't have been cursed, he would have drowned and the weight of the cannon pulled him down and the water pressure would squash him. There was no firing anyone out of a cannon mentioned at that point.

Other than that, excellent job! You've captured Jack quite well! My fave moments:

"I didn't say he was a normal friend." -Will

"Is this chain of command too complicated for you?" -Jack

"Don't jump out of your boots. Boot" -Jack (I thought this one was prticularly hilarious.)

"I order you out of my cabin before you can give me anything to do." -Jack

Very beautiful.
kelsey chapter 3 . 8/4/2003
luv the story. update A.S.A.P!
or Nanashi chapter 3 . 7/31/2003
I love your story...can you please update?PLEASE?
Fritz Will Get You chapter 3 . 7/30/2003
I'll be there! This is reallyreallyreally good. Keep going!
Droobles chapter 3 . 7/27/2003
Another lovely chapter. Update soon pwease. :)
ErinRua chapter 3 . 7/26/2003
Hullo Goody ~

Just dropping a note to say Well Done! You have very nicely captured the farce-ifal physical comedy of the original, as well as the commedic interactions between characers and the characters themselves are quite well-written. LOL, and loved the hazing of Will.

A couple favorite moments:

Putting his captain’s authority into his voice, Jack said, very slowly, “One of you, preferably someone who knows what’s going on, is going to explain to me what is wrong in ten words or less. Upon hearing the problem, I will then solve it, and you will all go about your tasks. Is that understood?”

AND ~

Cotton just shook his head and then proceeded to simply point upwards. Jack followed the man’s finger up, expecting to see the parrot amid the masts, and blinked at the sight before him. Blinked several times to make sure he was seeing what he was seeing. Eventually his shoulders slumped and he shot his crew a disappointed and somewhat pouty look.

“Oh come on, what did you do that for? This wasn’t … I mean … why doesn’t anyone tell me anything? Clear it with me first? I’m. In. Charge.” He said, emphasizing each word, “Is this chain of command too complicated for you?”

ROTFL! I thought that was particularly clever and I genuinely laughed. Do keep up the good work, as I'll be watching for chapters to come. (And I'm sure you've already heard that it's Sparrow, not SparrowS.)

Cheers ~