Reviews for Unbroken Curses
BeckaR chapter 18 . 2/16
Love this story
ThatOneGirlNoOneNotices chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I wish this story hadn't been abandoned.
Di chapter 4 . 6/8/2010
I thought you might like to know that the name Bill is always short for William, so Hermione shouldn't be surprised at all...
SiriusJess chapter 18 . 6/1/2008
I really love this story. I am sad though that you abandoned it. I love Bill hermione stories.
pstibbons chapter 15 . 3/9/2007
Brilliant. It's cool when Hermione stands up for herself in public - she does so so rarely.
pstibbons chapter 14 . 3/9/2007
They shook their heads.

"Then you better start now." She informed them and continued walking down the stairs.

I loved the above bit, though I was surprised the twins would shake their heads to such a question... they must be Tswana ;)
pstibbons chapter 10 . 3/9/2007
Ron isnt worth calming down.

The person who Bill really needs to worry about is Harry, considering that (in this fic at least) Harry is basically Hermione's brother :)
pstibbons chapter 8 . 3/9/2007
Cool. Btw, I just listened to Been a While by Staind on Google Video. It's cool, very, but I didnt think it was very heavy metallish. In fact, if it was metallic, it was probably mercury. (That's not an insult - I'm not sure what it is.) Let me go check out more Staind...
pstibbons chapter 6 . 3/9/2007
Heavy Metal isnt OOC for Hermione, I quite agree. I'm not a Heavy Metal fan myself, though Lordi is slowly changing that.
pstibbons chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Yep, Bill/Hr is good - certainly a lot more realistic than R/Hr (then again, any ship would be more realistic than R/Hr).

I C2ed this fic some time ago, though I'm only reading it now.
Alenor chapter 18 . 5/26/2006
heya, i love this story, i wish there was more ~ Alenor.
Calimocho chapter 18 . 5/21/2006
great ff... liz
samanthajacklyn chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
really cute story one of my fave fics
Parariillusion chapter 18 . 3/19/2006
I just read the story, and was highly disturbed to find no "" button at the bottom of the page at this chapter. Furthermore, I was disturbed to find that you haven't updated with at least the wedding in 2 years. I beg you, update!
Kyizi chapter 18 . 2/25/2006
I'm loving this story. It's so hard to find fics for this pairing and I'm so glad that I was able to find yours. Great stuff!