Reviews for A Bewitching Dance
WilsorBR chapter 6 . 14h
So far, I've been enjoying this story a lot! The only things I didn't like too much were some of Naruto's change in apparence (namely, the pupils and the teeth... The rest is fine, although I'd preffer if he had a defined hair color instead of multiple shades), but that's just a small detail that doesn't affect my enjoyment.
Blaze1992 chapter 22 . 22h
. . . I have a feeling that Naruto might become a slug summoner instead.
SwiftBean chapter 22 . 23h
I loved the chapter! I noticed the callback to TFS, it brought me back to watching it when i was younger! This is my favorite fic currently, the use of humor with Katsuyu made me laugh every time, I’m excited to see what you have in store!
EricFreak chapter 20 . 23h
Thanks for the chapter.
777torn777 chapter 22 . 4/14
Is he gonna sign the slug contract! :D
redeyehawk23 chapter 22 . 4/14
This Orochimaru acts like an evil Dumbledore from a HP fanfic lol
marquis.shax chapter 22 . 4/14
with the way this site is constantly fucking things up it's probably a good idea to be backing up your work on other sites such as AO3 and ko-fi where the admins actually give a damn about their website and fix anything that breaks lol
bob115 chapter 22 . 4/13
Yeah I don't know. This all seems like too much. I'm not usually one to get into powerscaling and whatnot, but this unfortunately completely broke my suspension of disbelief. Especially in part one. Because things need to keep escalating. This also raises a lot of questions about what Orochimaru is going to be getting up to. Because frankly I don't see anything stopping him from just churning out tons of these things. Or all sorts of crap with scarlet rot. On top of edo tensei being plot destroying nonsense. I also don't see how Sasuke or any other genin is going to stay even remotely relevant either. Hinata getting leaps and bounds stronger also feels suspect honestly, but I can look past that. Yeah I don't know. I think a lot of what you've done with the story is very cool, but I think its going to be hard to keep upping the stakes with the rate you're going.
dammyd chapter 22 . 4/13
Dude! that was awesome...
Alexander4443 chapter 22 . 4/13
Good chapter
Nope. I quit reading this shite at Kaka's meeting. Seriousy? You're a four star gold plated fucktard. You need to quit. Not just writing, but breathing also. Just fucking quit you worthless cunt
Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.
workpleaseyes chapter 12 . 4/1
This chapter was powerful as hell! I especially loved the Hirzen and Orochimaru pre-banter, as well Gaara's dilemma, oth scenes were very powerful and it really felt like I was in the moment with them! Thats not to mention the quite frankly bonkers cool fight scenes, this was an *explmpory* chapter sir thank you!
workpleaseyes chapter 12 . 4/1
Olympic level JJK jumping we're seeing here guys!
bloodbrother 18 chapter 21 . 3/31
Dam can't wait for more post soon