Reviews for Colours of Obsession
DorkofaUser111 chapter 11 . 4/9
,.。*
Hedwig68 chapter 11 . 4/9
Another great chapter, Keep up the great work.
xBytes chapter 1 . 3/24
Harry is 14 here but you make it sound like he is the next m. Olympia
Mionefan chapter 1 . 3/24
Not a bad start, you've done better than most peoples first attempts. I actually like Daphne fics.
rjcsnydmnk chapter 11 . 3/23
great chapter
CaskettFan5 chapter 11 . 3/23
I really liked the Harry and Cedric talk but the new group at the end was the best. I wonder if Harry realizes how much his girlfriend is up to. :)
Romedov chapter 11 . 3/23
Truly a godsend story! Thank you so much for it!
Light Ygami chapter 11 . 3/23
Amazing chapter! Keep going and take care of your health.
ghosttown66 chapter 10 . 3/23
what a great story, although it looks abanoned now i really enjoyed reading it. well who knows you might et inspiration to finish fourth year, i know there will be lots of pople appriciating that
Zombieeeeee chapter 10 . 3/23
Finally having the time to read this story I can’t help but enjoy your writing style, the slice of life and the way you portray the characters is just amazing. I can’t wait to see how this story progresses and if its anything like the previous chapters I know it will be great!
Slytherin Potter chapter 1 . 3/22
Excellent start! Im looking forward to this new take on the Ice Queen moniker. I liked seeing the humor being shown as well as Daphnes not a crush or obsession she has for Harry. Can’t wait to read more, I’ll be following this story!
GreengrassRebel chapter 10 . 3/20
Finally caught up! The story is going great, it's one of the sweetest Harry/Daphne stories I've read, you should definitely continue. Although for your own sanity you should up the pacing a little bit. If this has 200 chapter I'll read them, but it has to be manageable for you. And please, pretty please, don't use the film version of the first task, it's just stupid and non sensical.
modir321 chapter 10 . 3/20
no need to stop i got reference from harry/daphne discord server
Night after morning chapter 10 . 3/19
it is sooo good already recommended to others mhm.
GreengrassRebel chapter 8 . 3/19
Another great chapter, specially the Haphne banter.

Although I would advise you to use the film as a reference with caution. Just like the Only Girl-Boy thing. With the twins and the goblet, the film introduces another plot hole. In the book, seconds after they cross the age line, they are expelled and the beard thing happens, because the AGE LINE is the thing that repels them, the goblet itself wouldn't, because it doesn't care about your age, the restriction for seventeen year olds is a new addition to this edition of the tournament. Harry is entered because the goblet is convinced that he is from a fourth school, thus the only candidate, but to the goblet age is irrelevant.