Reviews for The Forbidden Love of a Pharaoh
I will find you. And I will kill you..
Sarcastic Nerd chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
That review though. I hope you weren't too offended by it! Sorry for your fever :/
yami yugi chapter 15 . 11/30/2014
YOU KILLED YUGI! *has knife hand*
sad chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
Oh I m gonna yeah lock yet doors! Etf man why why?! Did yugi have to die
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
Let me atta him *10 people struggle to hold me back* i am going to kill that priest
shadow123 chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
Set is such a... nevermind :(
crazy yoai lov girl chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Hey dude I'm reviewing now I under stand why you don't like to be judged I like your guts and love your storys. I don't usually review so don't be surprised. Your awesome and I don't have any problem with your sexuality I my self like both guys and girls so your not alone:)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/2/2013
kill set... Kill set... KIll set... KILl set... KILL set... KILL Set... KILL SEt... KILL SET!
Deadly Shadow chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Misty "*Claps* Loved it! I just wish the writing style had enters and wasn't so close... But, other than that it is perfect!"
Rain "You actually made it where he didn't demand Yugi as a personal slave... I'm surprised to say the least."
Misty "Well, I don't know about you but I can't make a long review I have to read the next chapter NOW!"
Rain "Whatever you say dear..."
Misty "Don't call me that!"
Rain "Yes dear."
Misty "Rain stop it!"
Rain "End the review, dear."
Misty "Whatever!"
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
You have a talent
Jen chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
GOOD STORY! :) 5 stars another 5 stars :) :) great job! love it! :) :) :)
Yu-GAY-Oh chapter 6 . 4/23/2013
Hey there I really like you're stories and you're a great author. Personally I'd just ignore whoever sent that review ( People got pissed when they found out I was a guy to) then again my name is YAOIBOY see the hint? Anyway I love this.
xochitlr chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
0_o damn. I actually like how it end it, but i think it was from the shock, i never read a fanfic that ended that way, cool.
Zero02030406 chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Yugi better be alive or there could be a mob of angry dangerous fangirls!
Guest chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
I nearly cried at the ending. How could you be so cruel? (SOB) :(
...It was really good though.