Reviews for Used
Erza Scarlet chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
omg that was messed up but i so loved it

good job.

poor haku, man this is a great fic

i dont know anyone who could make a rape fic and have the characters so in character.
Kanemoshi chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
*clings to Haku* WAH! ...that was...beautiful...and so so horrible (not in a bad sense...)! I loved it!
jeff chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
love ur fanfic ive would have hated any other yaoi but haku and zabuza r the only one thats the great
Sour Green Apple chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
*whimpers* I wuv these kinda stories.
Reject Product Saka chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Beautiful story...I can perfectly picture the situation. But I more imagine Haku kind of snapping there and attacking Zabuza-san. o.o' Eh. My warped imagination. I do agree you might have used more detail...and Mr. Zabuza is a fine translation. It just sounds...awkward. Good job.
Durian chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
kekekeke _ kekekeke, you really brought out Haku's personailty... He'll do anything for Zabuza, i'm not into gayness, but Hey, Haku's a girl in everybodies eyes -_- *nods head* hmm.. hmm.. laterz
objecterror chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
This is a very good and softcore fiction piece that is really capturing the essence of Haku being as innocent as a girl, and Zabuza as ruthless as he can be. a complete drunk!

It would be helping to give it a bit more shape , like more detail, try taking your time, and get into the mind set that haku was really used. Its amazing though an i like it.
neko oni too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/12/2003
*gasps* i was reading other peop's reviews...and...*stares in shock* NO! my haku-chan's gonna die! *sobs*

*has only read up until 18 and never seen the anime* NO

sah...so much for spoilers ..-.- but now at least i have time to prepare myself for it...*sobs* NO

sah...this was a bit sad...but...to me, it really wasn't that sad; it WAS sad, but...well, after being a gundam wing fan for so long...it's more like...what *won't* surprise or shock me lol. that, and i have a very warped mind...so, yah, i did enjoy this...but *sniffles* NOO, HAKU CAN'T DIE!
Finni chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
Actually I thought of a scene similar to this myself, just hadn't been inspired enough to write it. Looks like someone beat me to the chase _

I say you did a good job. Mr. Zabuza is fine with me, and I actually think this is.. realistic, the way the story flowed? Yes. I'll leave and mourn Haku's death (for the millionth time) now...

-Finni
Lanna Suki chapter 1 . 9/21/2003
...-.- Zabuza would NEVER hurt Haku like that. But, as I've said before, fanfics are a result of our imagination... but, I'm a little hurt by this. But, do as you please.
Niltiak chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Ah, thank you, everyone, for commenting! I greatly appreciate your reviews.

To kissenliebe: I'm well aware that Haku calls our dear friend Zabuza "Zabuza-san", but I don't like to mix Japanese into my writing (I write in English, so why complicate it with bits and pieces of a language I barely know?). And, yes, Haku probably would have given his consent but...my brain's sick and twisted.

Anyway, again: Thank you all for your comments! :D
Morien Alexander chapter 1 . 7/20/2003
Oh... so sad and sweet and I just love Haku, so I'll stop talking now. XD Lovely job.
Rondy Peredhil chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
The story of Zabuza and Haku had my sobbing and depressed for a week . . .it was truly situation seems very likely to have happened to poor Haku. Very sad . . .
deadfornow chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
*head slams into desk* Zabuza...would never...rape Haku. And even if he did, it wouldn't be rape because Haku'd consent. Haku calls Zabuza 'Zabuza-san', not Mr. Zabuza...wtf.

But anyways, aside from THAT...I do like how this was written. Great grasp on words.
Bronze Eagle chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
T.T Haku-chan! That fic was very depressing. ::shakes Nilarific's hand:: Thank you. ; For some reason, Eagle-chan likes depressing fics. 19 was definately my favorite episode. Well, the Zabuza/Haku scene ties with the Sasuke/Naruto scene in 16. Too bad it wasn't as good in the manga. *sigh* Ah, well. Jaa, mina-chan!