Reviews for Welcome to the Show
Braxton171 chapter 22 . 11/3/2023
This deserves so much more love! Great work, I hope to see this continued.
adam110902 chapter 20 . 10/9/2023
A Petty Theif chapter 19 . 10/6/2023
Mike and the puppet are cute. It saddens me somewhat to say they act more like siblings than him and goldi. I get why they aren't the closest yet, but I'm still sad to see. I can't wait to see them, actually be close. on the subject of siblings, is baby gonna be like Goldie? Not trusting Mike at first? can't wait to see.
Efe Dundar chapter 19 . 10/6/2023
Percy Jackson fic is dropped or hiatus?(i suddenly remembered nick annoyed his godly parent to claiming him and i am annoying the author to answering)
Efe Dundar chapter 14 . 9/19/2023
Can you please continue Percy Jackson fic?
A Petty Theif chapter 1 . 9/17/2023
This is amazing. Currently my favorite fnaf fic. How did you portray Golden Even (Goldie) was so damn good. You not only did him really well but micheal himself is so interesting. I'm hooked. Can't wait for th3 next chapter.
Emperor of Order chapter 12 . 9/12/2023
Loving the story! Thanks for it
adam110902 chapter 10 . 9/5/2023
good story
Efe Dundar chapter 6 . 8/12/2023
Percy jackson fic dropped?
BokuNoW chapter 1 . 8/10/2023
This made for quite the intriguing little read. Suffice to say, I'm already very curious as to how this shall play out. It's always a pleasure to see fan interpretations of characters that don't just turn them into joke characters, and this take on Mike has just the right amount of tragedy, awkwardness and clumsy charm to invest me in his plight. I'm particularly interested in learning more about the origins of his criminal record, him having his own troubles with the law in between Fnaf 4 and the rest of the series is not something I've really seen all too much before.
Deleted User 31e9c22b0a8 chapter 1 . 8/8/2023