Reviews for All Things Yesterday Left Behind
D-Caf 007 chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
rach chapter 4 . 1/20/2006
im not understanding it anymore
rach chapter 2 . 1/20/2006
im loosing you on this one
rach chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
its really cool i wonder what thomas will find this story is well narated
Taltos chapter 6 . 7/16/2004
Ooh, I like this! Especially since I just read the whole thing straight. ;; I didn't really get a visual feel for Hecuba...but I was reading really fast so that I could get it all in befor eI had to get off. Ahem, ANYWAYS-it's good. Iced chocolate rainbow chip cookie for you?
Levi Fiction chapter 6 . 7/16/2004
Well very good. I must say that though it was long and short at the same time it was done fairly well. I loved the communication between raven and van. Very realistic for what may have come afterwards. I also like how you ended this one. It's like in a movie, when the more focused on bad guy is brought down and you think it should be nearing the end. But there are still other bad guys you have to deal with. The Queen of diamonds, the Jack of something, and Ryss. Very nicely done. Though we are still waiting to see the result of the battle with Hecuba. How did she come out? I also love the apparent insanity the device was causing, a voice in her head. Yelling at the wind as it told her to stop. The battle was also well done, very belivable. It is odd that Raven was able to defeat the Crusher, but it did give up in the end as well. And Raven always had a nack for getting out of trouble. Also understanding that Raven had a slight advantage over Van in this battle with his CPC. It's odd to think that those two are equal in ability but one is more suited for one type of battle over another. Which just makes this story even better. I can't wait for you to update (I demand an update, NOW!) I of course am a patient person. (I'll give you to the count of 3) And am more than willing to (1) wait. Whether it takes years (2). Or whatever (3. GO!) It is an excellent story with great potential. Especially in the hands of such a talented writer. Though watch out for tiny typos they interrupt the flow. THough there weren't many in here. Later days.
gggggggggggg chapter 6 . 7/15/2004
Blue Flyhight chapter 6 . 7/15/2004
Wow, the battle scene was really good. I can't write that good of a battle scene. And I agree about the relationship b/w Van & Raven. It makes sense. Keep writing!
The Crimson Dragon chapter 6 . 7/15/2004
YAY! You've updated! That was great, Fire Fox! I hope you continue this story, I'm luving it! (I love Shadow and Raven too! -)

See ya, keep writing!
Crimson Dragon chapter 5 . 6/16/2004
Fire Fox, I've read almost every fanfic with Raven... AND THIS IS MY MOST FAVORITEST ONE!

You've gotta keep going! If you don't update this soon, my life will be incomplete forever!

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING could compare to your story... except maybe a cookie. -

Red Baroness chapter 5 . 1/16/2004
Oh! I like this!
Ely chapter 5 . 1/16/2004
It was good but SO short! Don't leave us hungry like this! esp when i haven't even had breakfast! o! my guess is zeke and fiona...?
BUT EXCELLENT JOB...don't stop plz!
Starheart chapter 5 . 1/16/2004
Love it Foxy! .~ Update soon!
Caliet chapter 5 . 1/15/2004
Awesome story so far! I can't wait for the next chapter! I've read other Fan Fics before, but yours is the best! Keep writing! :)
Levi Fiction chapter 5 . 1/13/2004
Well it's about time. NO I'm just kidding. Glad to see you're still writing. Okay, I'm sorry but a bit of the story was confusing so I don't have many critiques on how to fix it up until I get everything straightened out. This seemes to have some philisophical stuff in it. Like when you discuss the Pheonix. Did you think that up yourself or did you hear it somewhere. I can't come up with stuff like that, that was amazing. You're definatly bringing all of the story together if but slowly. The relationship between Shadow and this girl, Shadow and Raven. And I guess an indirect link between Raven and this girl. Mysterious past that girl has. And a great mind for somethings. Too bad she had to fall like that. I'm a dumb dumb so I still can't figure out who The Queen of Diamonds is. I like how you mix mythology and human history into the people of Planet Zi, the zoidians, the humans. All of it. Definatly gives way to the idea presented in one of the episodes that man came from somewhere else. I believe it was the one where Raven has flashbacks of his past as a child. Though lacking in exquisit detail. This is another excellent chapter. I can't wait for your next update. Good luck, take your time, and when you do update I'll be ready.