Reviews for Nightmares Do Come True
WindKit chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Hi! I don't know how to send an email to your fanfiction inbox, but could you please delete the reviews for ch2-3 by Maialen Etchevers?

Thanks!
Botan Youko chapter 14 . 1/19/2011
Hello, I loved his story, her idea is great, Kurama a vamire and Botan witch, both passionate, I love fics KB, but I see that for years you do not update this fic, you've given it is a shame because it is a wonderful story, with a great plot and very current at all vampires are now top of the line ...

If possible, fic continues to please, please ... _ ~
WolfRunner326 chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
This is just a random guess, but I'm guessing the head vamp is Sess. It's great so far I love it.
Royal blueKitsune chapter 14 . 8/11/2005
GAH, everything is so confusing!Too many characters...I'm lost!
Chase-Summer chapter 14 . 11/19/2004
Hope the secret is revealed sooN!
Hirui no Shadow chapter 14 . 10/2/2004
I liked it... it's the best Iy YYH crossover I had read, because really I don't like very much the crossovers but this is an exception and what exception, I loved your fic, keep writing and update soon onegai. -
cutiek028 chapter 8 . 9/27/2004
I'm only up to chapter 7 but I think it's really good! I'm hooked on it! I can't wait tosee what happens but I can't read fast enough! LOL!

BYE!

OJo!
Kitsune-0503 chapter 14 . 9/25/2004
Well its a nice story... since you've mentioned that we can asked about kurama/hiei's past. Well i came over a site (while browsing for fics) that Kurama and Botan had a date once and they did kiss each other. They said that episode will not be released (its only in manga), I just want to know if Kurama and Botan did really have a date?
hitsuzen chapter 14 . 9/19/2004
Nice chapter. I'm sorry for the late review, but I'm trying my best to catch up to the stories I like reading. By chance is your penname a band? [they sound familiar]Well best of luck and please update soon.
crescentmoon-cat chapter 14 . 9/12/2004
update update update! _ it was awesome!
crescentmoon-cat chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
please update soon!
acting girl chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Just to let you know I am leaving for good go to my bio for more info...I am going to be on from now on because it is a better site...please tell all that you review to go there as well and leave I am trying to make change there stupid rules so instead of those dumb potitions I am trying to get everyone in the anime section to go to because this site is bad!
Passionate Angel chapter 14 . 8/27/2004
0_o That was a very long and interesting chapter. Update soon ok. I wanna know what happans next.
Tuka Luna Marceau chapter 14 . 8/27/2004
This story's a bit sad, you know? Shinobi and koorime dying, only to become something more...well, i kinda liked this fic, so please update? send me word before you do!
fushigi na usa usa chapter 14 . 8/18/2004
wow, that's long! YOU need TO update THIS one QUICKLY! what happens next? and poor Hiei... I remmeber watching Ghost Fighters back then, me like Dennis .

anyway, you have to update!

and I really liked how you like switched around that episode about Hiei's past! clever!