Reviews for For I Have Sinned
NixieShimo chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This is absolutely achingly beautiful. Oh ... they're all so wonderfully damaged and it's so hard not to poke and push at that. I've never had a story cause me to shudder before without knowing exactly the reason behind it ... but there's some emotion invoked by this and I can't quite put my finger on it. Excellent job.
Keidara chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I had no idea what I was thinking trying to read a fic with Raphael in it but you convinced me with the assurance that it was yaoi.

And lo and behold, I find this.

It was very well written. At several different points I found myself actually feeling sympathy toward Raphael, rather than pity for Uriel. This fic was lovely.

talking cockerel chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
"And Death took Healing up against the Tree of Life, and used him till he bled."

What a beautiful line.
motherofmarry chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
So beautiful.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Serious awesomeness. This is one of those fics that just leaves you stunned. Applause!
hisokakurosaki chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
WOW! That was so great! I love it!
SicMantis chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
so at first I was thinking "Raphael and Uriel? That's a bad idea - Uriel is far too dignified to f**k raphael in this way" but you actually wrote this pretty well. It's not sleazy at all but much more poignant and an expression of how the two really feel inside themselves. well done!
bagheera chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
Wow... that was somehaow really excellent! The first Angel Sanctuary fic in a long time that actually touched me. Very beautifully written and the ideas...
Haeru chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
I must say that this is definitely the BEST fic I have ever read.

And I really mean EVER,EVER READ.

It leaves me breathless.

Caliki chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
it was very beautifully written, but so sad... i was left breathless..~_~
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
er uh... this was interesting... and pretty... i really liked this. , my 2 most favorite characters in one fic! positivly wonderful! maybe have some more fics with both of them together