Reviews for Here Without You
Yuki Matsuda chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
This is cute! I love it! along with all the work you've done, this is cool!
Digidestined Girl Alex
Jestana chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
OMG! I loved the ending. The song is so them, though. Wonderful story.
insaneflautist chapter 1 . 8/1/2003
This is a terrific story! I love the ending, too- how clever! Can't wait to read more.

insaneflautist
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 1 . 7/23/2003
aww cute! laffed at the cliche, but in a good way, totally saw it coming, lol! but thats ok cuz it was a cute cliche neways. loved the pinch at the end, did NOT see that one coming, was very cute also. awesome job, keep it up, yadda yadda yadda. u kno the drill, man. i read it, review it, and u pride over it... usually. lol, g2r, rellie, it was a cute story. awesome job. TTYL! :D
Quof chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
hum i'm not sure if i've reviewed this before soo if i have sorry, but i'm must too lazy to actually check and see if i have. fluff with an edge you gotta love it! please keep going.
Laura Kay chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
lol, cute ending there! Another good story :)
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Aw...I love cliche's though, don't you?
Sanguine Quill chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
HAHA! That's an AWESOME ending. So like Albus to do something like that! I loved it. Thanks for writing.
uber grasshopper chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
WOHOO! first again! _ Anyways - on to the review:

::shrieks with laughter::

OMG! That ending was GREAT! LOL! first you make me want to cry with joy... kinda. Then come in with the humor at the very end! hehe - I guess there's no choice for another one is there? 9 hehehehe and YES i'm going. I'm going and writing like a good little author should.