Reviews for Dead of Night
Lyle chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Damn, it's very cool. I would like to translate this fanfic and post it on the Russian site. I do this?
Lemon Wine chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
ArsMorendi chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
You caught the likeness of them really well, as intended i suppose. Brilliant fic. It could've been in a volume and worked really well.

well done - (overly used in the reveiws i find that icon)
xImperfectlyX chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Ooh really good. I read this story before but I still like it and I forgot to review it! Awesome job!

- xImperfectlyX
wired chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
hey how bout a horoxlys fic?
sepia days chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
There are so little Horohoro fics out there, not to mention the scarcity of decent ones. This was perfect. I loved Horohoro and especially Ren's reactions.
Paiku chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
LOL! This was so kawaii! But it was so mean of Horohoro to mention Ren was dead. -_- Oh, well- this is going to be in my favourites!
yuugata no baka chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Cute. I like the title too. Both of the boys were very in-character.
what used to be meemee chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
::glomps:: yayy

i love the way you word things; everything's just so lovely. ::sigh::

and they're in character! wow... XDXDXD
Ren-Tao chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
Kawaii! - They were both IC! -
Chibi Team Rocket chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
BEAUTIFUL concept. Extremely well written. A gift with words, have you. ::Yoda nod:: XD

Naw, that was great. A touch of HoRen without even touching on it. more of a friendship thing, yo. I liked it, though. Very much. Things DO get complicated in Shaman King. But Horo asking such in-depth questions proves he's not a complete moron.

Great job.
Vx Tao Ren xV chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
OOhh! Very nice _, Very nice indeed.. You got the characters pretty much perfect.. Subarashi na! _