Reviews for Waking Ami
cko2 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Nice story.
cko2 chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
Very differe t type of moon story and very intresting. Though it would have been nice to see what happened to ami and moon in thw wake of moons actions much less what happen to cause amis mom to freak out and pass out. Much why she might have died. Much less who ami is seeing now. But very nice writting and a good fusion of all the seroes though.
skywiseskychan chapter 14 . 1/28/2013
Wow, this is not officially one of the most distressing and depressing stories I've read. It's a terrible trajedy. Incredibly good but bad at the same time. I don't even know what to say now.
skywiseskychan chapter 8 . 1/28/2013
And here I thought it was a much simpler if still complex love story being written. It seems you have far greater plans though.
TirOrah chapter 17 . 3/18/2011
Well! This was one hell of a ride. The jump in time for the ending felt a little sudden, but I understand why you did that. Never in my entire life did I think I'd read a story with Ami in a relationship, but not with Mako-chan. But you did it!

I can say I was honestly surprised by some of the plot twists and the characters, but wow, it was still a great read! Also, I loved the fact Makoto calls Fiore 'Flower Boy'. XD I'll move on to the sequel now.

Ja ne!
Vatta chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I am so unbelievably glad I found these stories again. I couldn't remember the name or author so I've been searching for a while.

Nice work!
JasonGroff chapter 17 . 8/21/2008
Finished reading. :-)

I really enjoyed this story. I think the best comparison as far as how this feels different from the canon Sailor Moon is that this is kindof like the new Battlestar Galactica series. Particularity in that there is less pure black and white good and bad guys, and the dark/gritty tone of the piece.

Anyway, this is a beautiful fic and I have added it to my favs. :-)
JasonGroff chapter 14 . 8/21/2008
Pausing for another midfic commentary. Heartbreaking. But in a good way. Wonderful writing-style: very easy to read, very vivid imagery... but very difficult to stop reading. :-P
JasonGroff chapter 8 . 8/21/2008
I just found this fic today, and even though I'm a bit late to it, I still wanted to give you my compliments. This is almost without question one of if not the most dark/gritty/real feeling Sailor Moon fics I've ever read. Especially for one centered around mainly the inners.

Juni is a truly fascinating OC. I also like the decision to make Ami's mom an EMT instead of a Doctor, as it makes Ami's life seem in general less safe/stable which adds to the dark/uncertain feel of the fic as a whole. Also love how you added the twist with grandpa.

Makoto's background in this fic also fits. I like her friend Fiore who is definitely another good OC.

I'll write more once I finish reading, just wanted to drop a line about my initial impressions. Am very interested to see how the plot thickens. :-)
Spikesagitta chapter 8 . 5/16/2007
this is very interesting, i like the story alot!
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 5/16/2007
im going to say..."opps", they're in trouble, but i like Juni alot, she like a kid kinda cute in a way
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 5/16/2007
i like the story so far, it's very interesting, i wonder who juni is? guess i'll just have to read on to find out
Kanrabat chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
Great story, and a amazing and interesting alternate reality to Sailor Moon! Continue the good work!
Teresa Kaiju chapter 2 . 6/17/2006
And now the plot thickens. And gets more interesting.
arrow-of-jane chapter 16 . 5/2/2006
Wow. I think I just spent the whole day (not counting food breaks and class) reading your story. Honestly, I couldn't stop reading. At first I was a little annoyed by the beginning and the journal entries, but it all made sense. Brilliant story. Thank you.