Reviews for A Hanyou's son and a Youkai's Daughter
Wolf Demon Earth Angels chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
I wish you would update! For chapter two! T.T I hate it when authors do this to us readers!
FragentFeather chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
GODDAMMIT PLEASE I BEG YOU TO REVIEW! YOU KNOW HOW LONG ITS BEEN SEARCHING FOR A REALLY GOOD STORY AND OUT SOMES THIS ONE WHICH IS REALLY AMAZING! WHY DONT YOU UPDATE PLEASE! THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORY I'D HATE TO WAIT! I LOVE THIS STORY I WOULD RATHER COMMIT SUICIDE THEN NOT HAVE YOU CONTINUE IT ( i woudnlt really ) BUT YOU STILLL HAVEE TO CONTINUE I BEG YOU !YOU HAVE TO THIS IS AN AMAZING SOTRY I DONT KNOW WHERE ELSE ILL FIND SOMETHING THIS GOOD AND THIS CUTE!
LunaSernl chapter 2 . 9/8/2011
UpDate please you need to ull
LunaSera chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
I HATE YOU PLEASE UPDTE GODDAMMN IT PLEASE UPDATE!
Kira0529 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Wish you would

Just continue this story already! It's really

Great! If thus is forgotten then please put it for adoption! I size you would

Just continue!
Alessandra S chapter 2 . 7/23/2011
HOLY F****** S*** THIS IS he BEST FANFICTION EVERR! you HAVE TO WRITE MORE YOUR SO AMAXING AT THIS IF IT'S MORE REVIEWS YOU WANT MORE YOU'LL GET BUT FIRST AT LEAST CONFIRM YOUR STILL WRITING AND NOT LEAVING THIS AMAZING STORY BEHIND! ILL GET A LOT OF PEOPLE TO READ THIS STORY AND REVIEW FOE YOUR SAKE CAUSE THIS IS TOO GOOD OF A STORY :D ;) :3 *_*
Kelrao chapter 2 . 8/31/2003
Loved your fic cant wait for the next chappie.

;)
u know me shirahime chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
yo whos lana?
Nikki Shinoda chapter 2 . 7/28/2003
This is good, tell me when u write more lol, keep it up.
Sango114 chapter 2 . 7/26/2003
I luvs rhis story! It has such kawaii storyline and a great plot to me. Sakura and Lana-chan know what they are doing..I can tell you that! I can't wait for the next chapters, cause each on gets better and better! _
kougawolf9 chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
It was a interesting story with having the son of Inuyasha and the adopted daughter of Sesshoumaru getting together and then Sesshoumaru wanting to stop them from getting Romeo and Juliet liked the characters as teachers too.
Sam97007 chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
I thought this chapter was even better and once again Sakura and Lana have outdone themselve once again. It was very detailed and very entertaining. It was cleary a great piece of work.
ElectricRain chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
:) loved the part.
ANUBIS chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
more! more! more! continue on. i'm in total suspence! come on! don't stall...you're getting to the best parts...
Athar-Luna chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
Wow! An amazing chapter! It was so cool in the beginning how both Rin and Ish were happy and people around them noticed. It was so cute when Ish asked Rin on a date, but then it sucked because Sesshomaru didnt allow it and was rude. Thats cool how Narurku is in the story. Thank God that Ish saved Rin. He is her knight adn shining armor _. I can't wait to find out the story behind everyone. Please update soon _!