Reviews for To Catch a Twinkie Thief
Fairyhaven13 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Oh, my gosh, this is so cute. I'm dying with all the fangirl squees pouring out of my heart right now. I can't stop grinning. I love this so much.
JuneGilbertVivianRaeven chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Hahahaa! Jubilee is spot on charecter and I love how you get inside her head! XDDD That kid is a barrel of laughs and I think it would actually be kinda cool if they were in a relationship. At least, how you present her. I love it! Write more please!
OrionRedde chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Jubilee has a tumblr and you can't convince me otherwise.
I love how you portrayed her!
Nerdlee chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This is fantastic stuff. Made me grin. Now I'm off to pillage the rest of your treasury.

Mia
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
That was really cute, and a very good story. I loved the end part where Logan says he can an Australian accent, in the accent, and Jubilee like, melts. Loved the story1
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Oh, this is great! I love how this is so stream of consciousness. Perfect Jubilee regardless of movie-verse Logan. XD
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
nice
Mecha-Foot chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
You know, I'm on board with the pairing already, but I thought this was really cute even for them. Most Jubilee fics make her a completely obnoxious and idiotic airhead, a caricature. This Jubilee is mouthy, sassy, smart but still willing to look at the goofy (or attractive) side of things, which doesn't happen too often with female characters. It's either shy, or smart, or ditzy, just pick one. So yeah, I liked it a whole lot.
Katreda chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
It was nice. I kept imagi.. imaginating? Huh, anyway! I have this image of Wolverine from the 20'ish movies, but a Jubilee from the 90's animated series. Cool. I liked it, good work :D
CaptMackenzie chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
ha! I love this story! (like, totally) I read "Butterflies" & the chili story & the "hard-edged" W/J story that you wrote earlier, and they were very nice comic-based snapshots ... but the way you write movieverse W & J's 1st convo was absolutely inspired. Tho the constant Rogue-bashing was overmuch... but it can be forgiven, especially in the light of those last 2 lines ... LOL ... yes, I perv on Hugh Jackman, too. Who wouldn't? His wife is so lucky...
The Quirkyquizler femme chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
OMGOMGOMGOMG! NO FREAKING WAY! -squeal!- i lOVE the last 3 senteces! You HAVE to b a Hugh Jackman fan. at least a partal one! That was the MOST FREAKING AWSOME Camo at the end! cuz as fangirls should know Hugh IS Astralin ! YOU ARE NOW MY NEW FAV AUTHOR! - sorry abot the spaz moment there , I just realy, REALY loved the ending there... I'm SOO put'n ALL of ur x-men fics uder my fav stories list(haven't checked others for hidden AWSOME camos..let) If poss. could you mabey be my beta reader..that kinda skill would def. help end my writters block and make my stories overall freaking Better! And I don't give commlents Lightly. Meaning if you get a big one, Then ALL propst you and pass 'round the celebrational fizzy cider..(and cbyer cookies and cake:D) If you get a SPAZY FANGIRL one, then..well you can guess who the rewards and celebrat gifts go to.. L8R !-NEVER stop wtitting fics like that..! ;DD ;DD ;P(best job at smilee smiling with tongue out)
Despo chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
LOL. This is BRILLIANT!
Vera-Sama chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
I know this was posted a while ago, but I've beemn in an X-men mood since going to see 'Wolverine', so I thought I'd try some fanfics, and this one sounded interesting.

I love Jubilee, and I love Logan. This just about treminded me hoew much. It made me snicker, becasue I knoe my thoughts would've been just like hers in this situatio, except Orlando wouldn't have held my attention as long.

I loved it, it was funny.
trecebo chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
I know who Jubes is, I am familiar with the comics and the cartoons, and I think this is *ahem* *squee* pretty cleverly done. And *squee* a lot of fun. Plus, the kicker at the end with the accent? *squee* Too cool.
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
I liked this - made me laugh. Or is it chuckle? I especially liked the "in Cyke's eye" part.

Ha.