Reviews for Monolog for Two
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
loved it
hellobored chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Oh my gosh this was soooooooo freaking adorable! Great dialogue! Awesome job man!
Emigan chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
This story really makes you appreciate Tristan more. He does get ignored in the series and I think you addressed the point really well.

I know this story is rather old but I just had to leave something, because I really liked it.

Lovely ideas and a fresh pairing too are nice to see.

Great story.
Moderately Difficult chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I don't even know what to say. It was just amazing. xD
Skymouth chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Aw, good angst! You make a great sounding Joey! Huggable ending!
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
really deep and somewhat... amusing.
ReMeDy10 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
aw.. my stomach did a flip at the end when they started snoggin! It's really hard for a story to make me do that so I give you a lot of credit. Awesome job!
Karrissarella chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Aw That was too cute.

Fav.
RebootZ chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I like, very cute!
Intense Innocence chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
That was such a cute story! very well done! Joey and Tristan are one of my favs... sadly no one seems to write about them very much! that was uber cute! luv it!
Dani chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
wow, very powerful story dude, loing the end of it!
saccharine snow chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
That was so beautiful! This is DEFINITELY going on my favorites list! I love Buddyshipping, and you wrote a very excellent one-shot. I wish I could write this good...
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Joey is really not a night person is he? *snicker*

Great one-shot, very well written.
fightingcomet chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
wow...i talk in my sleep too- i hope i don't say anything like that though! great fic, liked the couple and the plot! XD
Tamara Raymond chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
(melts) Another pairing I'm not particularly fond of, and you made it work. You've captured their personalities so flawlessly, you've put so many canon events into perspective, you've made up a few of your own that fit seamlessly, and you've addressed relationships with other characters.

My head is spinning. I applaud.