Reviews for Ordinary Heroes
korben600 chapter 1 . 4/13
I don't know who you are, I know you probably won't read this because I'm just some random person who happened to find this story, but this is by far one of the most touching stories I've ever read, my condolences for your loss
Emerald chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
That was amazingly touching. I hope things are going better for you.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
A great story. Very good.
Maryilee chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I'm sure somewhere, she is smiling at this lovely tribute to her. Wonderful job. :-)
emberrox42 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
You almost made me cry! How sad yet happy yet sad. Wah!

(V)

(o.O)

()/) read (sniff) or the bunny(snort)will eat you(sob)
JC Roberts chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This is a beautiful story. It's not the kind of tale that will get a lot of reviews, because it's not lurid or sensational and it doesn't include anyone's favorite slash couple or even het pairing, though I sense some Bruce/Selena here. It's better written than most of those sorts of stories, you've kept Batman and Harvey in character much better than most fanfic writers and you've really captured the heart of his world and the world of an ordinary person in Gotham City who is just as much a hero as those who were given more resources, more powers and more reasons.

What makes Batman, Superman - and Maggie - heroes is how they choose to live with what they've been given. You've captured that perfectly. Bravo.
Artemis1088 chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
Wow. I'm just sniffling. This was lovely, very touching.
Paul H chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
Tracey,

Never spoke before, but I just wanted to pass on my condolences. I was sorry to hear about your friend Peggy.

I just wanted to let you know that I was genuinely touched by you story. I thought it was very well written, and is truly a memorable thing to do for someone who meant so much to you.

Well done.

Paul H
SKH chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Tracey, this was such a great story. Bless your heart, you must have cried buckets writing it. What a great tribute to Peggie, and testament of friendship and admiration.
A Navy Brat chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Wow... beautifully touching. As a person who watched my best friend succumb to leukemia and recently found out about another good friend's battle with the same disease, I can, to a degree, relate to the characters watching Maggie Farmer's fight. A beautiful tribute.