Reviews for Hypothetically Speaking
The Dark Elf chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This was like reading a thorough compilation of all the evidence that Q is attracted to Picard...And it's very convincing :) You always know a fic is good when you can hear the actors' voices as you read the dialogue.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
What a great joke at the end! It took me a second to figure out the "hold it against me" pun, as Q is so smooth with his delivery. I love the conversations between Picard and Q, you really have a great rhythm with their give and take in discussions.
ally ally oxenfree chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
-grins-

that's cute. i like it.
Cyranothe2nd chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Read this weeks ago on your website and loved it. Very funny-I too thought that Q had *way* more chemistry with Picard than he did with Janeway (much as I love her). Funny fic!
PriestessOfNox chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
LMAO! Absolutely pricless and very true to the characters and original story line. I enjoyed it very much.
gonenowohhappydayohjoyousglee chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
*snicker* VERY nice. I just finished watching Qpid, and while the main story was Picard/Vash, there was quite a lot of lovely slashy material there. I knew P/Q existed, but I prefer TOS and DS9, so it never occured to me to actually loot the vole pit for P/Q, and I have to say that this lived up to my every dream, including not having them randomly hop into bed. It's hard to keep these two in character, and I'm impressed that you managed it, and made it fun, and cute, and sexy, and slashy, and even managed to bring in his (terribly) botched seduction of Janeway! brava!
Kate Andromeda chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
Great story. I like Picards' explaining of Qs' behaviour. ;)
Solavah chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
That's a great story you've written, I really liked it :-)
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
For some resien i had a hard time following that.
Kiqwi chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
*applauds* This was amazing. I've only ever watched the show of Star Trek: The Next Generation on Spike Network in the mornings and I have to say that I've always wondered if Q had feelings for Picard. It seems like it in the show and this fanfiction definitely builds on that. Great story. ;)
4th6thDoc chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
That was good, I liked it. Didn't see Nemesis, though, so I think I may've missed a bit, but that's okay!
QFan chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
aw...this made me happy.

thank you for writing such a good heart-warming story
Spootasia Tomoe chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
ah! so cute! *faints* please, more, more!

your story was awsome! (despite the shortness)

i bow down to you! *bows*
LorneStar chapter 1 . 6/7/2004
this is great! i must find more fics of this 'ship! :)
redrose2310 chapter 1 . 9/10/2003