Reviews for Eidolon
EmpressJudge chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Deep as the rivers that run through mother Earth and true as true can be. I'm really feeling your style and I really hope you keep up with the pro-Anzu fics. She's really misunderstood, you know?
EmpressJudge chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
You really hit it on this one. I absolutely agree with what you're saying about the kind of people who leave their marks on peoples lives. I think if they opened up Anzu's character more, then we'd find that, yes, she is one of those people.
fOX-SPIRIT AKA Y.V Obaa-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
this is very realistic and well written, i hope to see more of your fics in the future

rayemars chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
I liked this. It's a side of Anzu that I don't think I've seen before, and it made me think.

I noticed one mistake: in the middle, you switched to Joey and Serenity while keeping Anzu as Anzu, but later at the end Joey was Jou again.
Sunflower-chan chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
very wonderfully done!
Niki121488 chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
It's good. It's true, Yu-gi-oh does portray Anzu too one-sided. Being too perfect isn't the only reason why people hate her so much. There's her annoying friendship speechs, it can drive people crazy! Poor Anzu! BTW, why does Eidolon mean? *Confused*
Kaz chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
very good fic i really like how you portrayed Anzu. And i do agree with you no one can be that self-sacrificing they'll just seem to fake like. anyway really good fic!
Akanasu chapter 1 . 7/13/2003

You don't really see a lot of Anzu fans, do you? I agree with your point...She seems way too perfect, too caring, doesn't she?

Y'know, maybe that's why people hate her so much...because she seems too perfect. Nobody likes somebody who's perfect, someone who is oh-so-much better than them.

Poor Anzu. I think you're right; Yu-Gi-Oh should portray Anzu in a more realistic sense, like you are in this fic. They should show that she has problems and feelings and people in her life besides Yugi and the gang too.

I like this. And I think people are always being way too one-sided against Anzu.

Oh, and by the way- I like your title. Eidolon. That's such an interesting word...I just increased my vocabulary! ;

Heehee. Sorry for the lengthy review. Keep writing!