Reviews for Never again will this pain heal
amy chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
why gohan why
Anime ADHD chapter 3 . 8/19/2005
omg this story is so sad im really close to crying_ great job!
Kia - Kawaii princess chapter 3 . 8/25/2003
SAD! I'm literally in tears, that's so sad! Aww poor Gohan. I've only seen dbz, so I can imagine a cute little 4 year old pan in tears crying over her lost grampa! So sad!
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 3 . 8/17/2003
How sweet...*sniffle,sob* I have to agree with Gohan,I hated Kakarot once,but he got back into my heart somehow.i loved your story!
Hikari no Tabi not logged in chapter 3 . 8/15/2003
So angsty and yet so beautifully written. It went by fast, but expressed many emotions while using very little words. You did well on this story.
Western Master 3 chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
Wow, good story!
Gohans Chick chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
wow *sniff,sniff*this was really deep,and I know how Gohan feel the love and hate though his dad like I do to mine keep up the good work
Shea Loner chapter 3 . 8/8/2003
*sniff* this is so... deep. I love it i really do! ciao
Lady Melanie chapter 3 . 8/8/2003
That was good, much better than I could ever do. keep it up!
IceTastesNice chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
wow! this is excelent! I liek the whole letters thing! In the next chapter or so, or the one after that, can Goku be wished back? or suicide, or more angst, please? thanks! i look forward to the next one. ja!
IceTastesNice chapter 2 . 7/30/2003
Lady Athena X chapter 2 . 7/29/2003
Whoa, Gohan really hates his father like that. I don't think he actually would in the anime, although I can see him resenting him a little. Goku was never really the best of all fathers or husbands either, but he was just too busy saving the world and too darn naive to see how he was affecting his family. Whoa, I wonder how will Chichi confront Gohan about it. What will Gohan's reaction be. I think that Gohan has some good reason to resent his father, but I don't think that he would actually hate him. "Hate" is such a strong word, especially to feel that way towards one of your parents. Please, you have to continue this fic soon. I can't wait to see what happens.
Hao's girl chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
AW! So sad...but Gohan has a right to feel that way! I mean, it's only natural! Goku continues to die and leaves Gohan and Goten without a dad and Chichi should be REALLY upset!

UPDATE SON!PWEASE?

Vid
ray chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
how could ya make gohan hate his dad like that... o_0
Count Dracula chapter 2 . 7/23/2003
hmm, maybe Chi-Chi shouls suck his blood mwahahahaha!