Reviews for Fever
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 2 . 9/16/2003
Awesome story-and nice touch at the end of this chapter. Keep it up! Yoh/Anna itsumademo!
icemint chapter 2 . 9/14/2003
Hahahaha, that was such a cute ficlet!
Sailor Otaku chapter 2 . 9/6/2003
Ah... This story is so sweet!
FireWorx chapter 2 . 9/3/2003
cute!

...funny song *laughs* XD... lalo na yung ren song :D
chibi viki chapter 2 . 8/20/2003
uh... the start of your fic was good, but the ending was just too much. nice manta song though n.n oh, btw, horohoro CAN cook. he cooked for anna and yoh in episode 13 or 14... anna really loved his cooking (he had butter on almost everything)... just a fun fact!
monique-179 chapter 2 . 8/19/2003
hey what's that suppose to mean (the ren theme song)?

i really like your fics it's funny!

_ monique
monique-179 chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
hello!nice fic pls. continue with the next chappie!

_ monique
KyteAura chapter 2 . 8/8/2003
Are you dissing to the two? XD

Ma...That was so kawaii! I just love saying that and besides it is what it is. *Kisses Hime-chan* I'm so proud of you!
KyteAura chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
HOLY SHIT! Now I know who Ryu is! He IS ugly! XD Although he isn't really bad at heart...I think. Ma...I rather have someone else to have 'fun' with XD

Also when Anna ran to the bathroom to throw up...I had thought she might be pregnant too...Even if the title says 'fever' XD
SVZ chapter 2 . 8/6/2003
' I wonder if Anna's gonna kill Yoh or actually thank him...hm... and lol, I don't think I've ever laughed so far... Ren..cooking? *burst into laughter*
amailie chapter 2 . 8/1/2003
that was sweet! write more!

ellese-chan
Akira chapter 2 . 7/27/2003
That was so cute. Are you going to do a sequal?
cherryblossom11 chapter 2 . 7/25/2003
Rats! I wanted to see Anna kill Yoh in the morning but that was truly such a sweet story! It makes you feel so emotionally good inside! Thanks you for writing this beautiful story! Ja ne!
merhiel chapter 2 . 7/24/2003
wahahahahahahahahahahahaha very funny! nyehehehehehehehe!
yuugata no baka chapter 2 . 7/22/2003
". . . I might end up doing something stupid. Like . . . Damn. I was doing it already." This line fits Yoh-kuhn perfectly. Very kawaii! Your fic was great!
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »