Reviews for Tears of Illusion
ThingBling chapter 1 . 7/29/2003
*sighs* I was so sad when Aeris died that I actually cried, but this fic sheds a new light on her death and all... She'd survive the lifestream and be separate from the other souls because she is Cetra. That's one of the most original theories I've heard, and it makes SENSE! She was intanct enough when Cloud slew Sephiroth, and reached out with her hand. That was a lovely touch of the game makers, I have to say, and now it's all solved because of your theory!

Well done, you writer you!

-TB
Kimmie3 chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
wow... how bittersweet! I really like the idea of Aeris having a conversation with the planet.. and the idea that she knew she was going to die all along. I like the way you wrote the planet! all in all, this is very interesting! Keep up the good work!

Kimmie
Dragons Fly2 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
wow...that was great, so moving...so very colorful with words. I loved it. Please, please write more. Aeris is so hard to capture, and you did it in the perfect light. I've tried so hard to show her true spirt in my fanfics...and you hsve done what i've faild to do. This is the best Aeris fic I have ever read.