Reviews for Blood of My Blood
skygoddess3001 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
write fer crying out loud!
momo chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
i like it! wish you would update.
peachINVU chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
great story so far please update
Mav1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
think it's good. You should continue with it.
lynsey chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
yay write more please its good!
Silent Bloody Tears chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
this was pretty good even though it was short it got me interested!
MeEh-MaAh chapter 1 . 2/26/2004
Nice! I like how u captured both Rei's and Kira's POV's.(kind of like their POV's.)Byez!
Luffy V'shile chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
Whats up with this
Well it was pretty good
I liked it alot
Please update soon
Amaya-san chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Kewl! Postie the next chappie as soon as ya can, will ya? lol
~*Amaya-san*~
Legacee chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
um, good! keep going!
Shaeya Sedjet chapter 2 . 12/12/2003
You must definitely get around to finishing this one day. I like how it is shaping up.
yuri ole chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
I loved it! I want more, NOW! plesae.
Stargazer72 chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
I haven't read the story yet, but I think the whole vampire thing is, well a wonderful inside joke, and a great twist. I was also terrified of vampires and things of the "unknown", but then...I met Lestat...okay so I didn't *actually* meet him, but I love Anne Rice. And I love Mars! I'll tell you if I like it! (not that my personal opinion will matter out of a couple hundred...right?)
lauralizzie07 chapter 2 . 10/14/2003
wow. that's all i can say! you're talent with discription amazes me! the way you use words to discribe Rei and Kira and even the secenery and day is absolutly wonderful! please! i beg you, update soon! i'm waiting!

Rhapsody
lauralizzie07 chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
i too have been long fascinated with vampires, though my intrest in them was sparked by Anne Rice's Vampire Cronicles, and books like 'The Silver Kiss'. In these books, vampires didn't seem ~all~ satanic... Louis was kind and cultured, and Simon was gentle and loving. Only Lestat and Christopher seemed evil, and they were the villans! I've never been ~frightened~ by vampires... simply... in a cautious awe of them.

great idea for a fic tho... i'm really interested in reading what's to come!

Rhapsody