Reviews for Into the Long Night
Luke chapter 1 . 1/24
Know that's just damn cut in Sirius' words
dancingkatz chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
You made me cry with this fic. Tears of sorrow and in the end tears of hope. Beautifully written.

You even managed to make me feel sorry for hte portrait of Mrs. Black, something I didn't think anyone or anything could do.

Dancingkatz
OTP chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
wonderfully done
Taigan chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
This was so bittersweet. I particularly liked that Sirius' mother seemed broken up about her son's death. It seems fitting afterall that she would still mourn him even though she sees him as a traitor.

I thought that this was very good. I liked the dynamic between Tonks and Lupin. I thought their reactions in light of what had just happened were very appropriate.

I'm rather surprised that you haven't written anymore fanfiction in the Harry Potter Universe. I hope that you write more. I like your style.
Rita chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
T/L... yes, this is why I read this fic. You know I think Rowling is really planning somthing like that. Remus either dies or gets a better life... I would like to see the latter but it's up to Rowling as everything else...Moony would really deservi it for one, but Sirius WOULD HAVE deserved it too... It is all gessing until the next book comes out ... about a year or so until than
Rhiannon Deschain chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
*Sniffle* Oi...that was lovely. *dabs eyes* Wonderfully written... *gives a well deserved cupcake* They were completely in character too.. *bounce* Me likie. Well done!
Stellar Snape chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
That was beautifully written Tracey! You even made me feel a bit sorry for Sirius' mother. But sometimes it is the situations like this that shake us to the core. I imagine even an animate painting feels something as profound as death. Excellent!
dazedkitten chapter 1 . 9/29/2003
Very nice, and well written. A good addition to the Harry Potter fanfiction archive (as opposed to some other, less well-written, less thought-out, less original, less... less stories).

*kitten
DumbledoresQuill chapter 1 . 9/4/2003
Thank you for reviewing my piece. Sorry about the spelling but there is no spell checker on notepad and I haven't re-installed microsoft word. I'm usually good except when i'm

Anyway,You're piece is very good and I hope you continue with it because I would like to see what happens. Obviously you feel in your heart what i do when i'm writing.

Naomi x

(dumbledoresquill)
DistinctVagueness chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
This really did achieve it's purpose. So sad and very touching. Love your take on NT/RL.
Strega Brava chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
This was a truly poignant vignette and it made me feel a myriad of different emotions. Simply lovely.
Anacalagon chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Very sweet story.
Deimos not logged in chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
This is one of the first OOtP pairings I've come upon...I think it's perfect. Tonks and Lupin would make a good couple, and I love the way you wrote the chapter and the "mild adult situation". It was very sweet. Write more!
TheEvilDooer chapter 1 . 7/14/2003