Reviews for It Will Be Forever
IvyBean chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
AWWWWWWWWWWW! *dies from cuteness* That. Was. Freaking. ADORABLY-FLUFFAIIII!~ 8DDD OMG, it was just so...sweet at the end. I loved it. I loved every single tiny detail. :3 X333 Especially when Pikachu crawls in and looks like a pom pom. 8D EPICNESSSS
Konnichiwa Minna chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Really cute. I loved it :)

But... isn't Pikachu a boy?
Akkii-chan chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I loved it, Keep writing! I'll be waiting!
EVAN AAML chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
wow, this one almost made me cry, well ok, it didn't, but ones like these usually do. good job!

sincerely,

evan, a fan of aaml.
SilverstarsEbonyskies chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
That was so cute!(stares off into space with sparkles in her eyes as she thinks about the story) You are a wonderful story writer!
Duplica chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Cute!
Spiraea Kozak chapter 1 . 12/13/2003
cool cool!
Warlordess chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
One word: KAWAII!
**Shuffles feet and clears throat while gaining composure.**
Nothing more, nothing less. I love all of your work!
Keep writing and GET MORE IDEA'S FOR AAMRN! Sorry, I've just finished with about eight cokes in the last two hours... You do the math.
-Chibi
Redroses chapter 1 . 11/2/2003
OKay I just finished your story. I thought it was so cute...very sweet. I enjoyed it. Now onto some of your other stories.
Jammie-Bro chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
VERY GOOD! keep writing! neways, could u do a new 1 4 crimbo? o, & is the newest 1 that's headed under 'drama' hav ne aaml in it?

plz reply, & keep going! I'll send u some jelly tots if u like, but unless u reply quickly they wont get there 4 crimbo coz the posting thing's closin on friday. CYA!
32-bit Mandarin Orange chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
this is adorable, I love it! Write more aamr stories soon!
Deja Know I Been Lookin For Vu chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Aww. Now that was sweet. Perfect song choice! I hope we'll see more songfics from you!
IvoryOrchid chapter 1 . 12/31/2001
aww! i love mush, fluff, and that WaFF! i'm feeling so bright today o.O;; ::blinks:: *anyway*, great job and yeah ;;
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
That was a really cute and fluffy story! I really liked it! Actually make that loved it!
Naso chapter 1 . 12/8/2001
I bet that you aren't getting this review since you finished this story a while ago, but oh well! This was very sweet, and well written. The WAFF did not make me gag. Some say I have a high tolerence level for a guy, but I have a high tolerence for a lot of things. *Ack!* Anyway, the only problem I could find is that I could guess why Ash was avoiding Misty. Not that this is big... I saw third impact happening on evangelion two. Weeellll... I have made an ass of myself, but at least I gave my opinion! Good one shot!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »