Reviews for Notes
RandomFanFicLove chapter 24 . 5/10
This is probably the best Snape/McGonagall pairing on this site. I'd never really understood this pairing but this made me fall in love with it! So funny! I would love for u to update but it's been like 10 years :(
Sailor Pandabear chapter 24 . 12/31/2015
cool.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/14/2015
This will always be one of my favourite stories! Sadly that it is not continued for years, but I just wanted to let you know it's still read and very much appreciated!:)
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Okay her talking about his first year is a creepy reminder that she was his teacher when he was in 5th grade and now she is in love with him its just wierd
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
anyone else aware that these to are about 50 years apart sev is like 29 and she is 74 or something
Guest chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
THESE TRANSCRIPTS ARE THE BEST. Will it proceed into fifth year? I'd love to see what the Writer puts down about Umbridge.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Hahaha this is so cute! XD
Future Starkid Member chapter 24 . 10/22/2012
Is this finsished? I hope not... And if it's not, are you planning on writing any more of it?
Zireael07 chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Frank's mother is Augusta, not Fay. Otherwise, brilliant idea with mentioning the Longbottoms!
AvadaK3 chapter 24 . 2/21/2012
This is really funny :)
noctuas chapter 24 . 2/11/2012
I absolutely love your stories, you really write Severus/Minerva very well! Will you ever continue this one?
banshee1968 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I beg u to keep going with this story! U have a great sence of humor and I would love to c what u do with SS MM and DU. The staff meeting would b great. Please continue!
banshee1968 chapter 24 . 5/28/2011
You really need to go back and finish this. It's great!
beautiful chapter 24 . 5/20/2011
you have truly a gift with writing them, it's is very good and I am truly glad that I found this amazing ff of yours. Is there any change you will continue even it has been years? I hope so.

regards, x
sammyfish chapter 24 . 4/27/2011
This is fantastic! A lot of fun, witty, strangely in character, and complements canon quite nicely. Well done :D