Reviews for Notes
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
Okay her talking about his first year is a creepy reminder that she was his teacher when he was in 5th grade and now she is in love with him its just wierd
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
anyone else aware that these to are about 50 years apart sev is like 29 and she is 74 or something
Guest chapter 20 . 8/2/2013
THESE TRANSCRIPTS ARE THE BEST. Will it proceed into fifth year? I'd love to see what the Writer puts down about Umbridge.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Hahaha this is so cute! XD
Future Starkid Member chapter 24 . 10/22/2012
Is this finsished? I hope not... And if it's not, are you planning on writing any more of it?
Zireael07 chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Frank's mother is Augusta, not Fay. Otherwise, brilliant idea with mentioning the Longbottoms!
AvadaK3 chapter 24 . 2/21/2012
This is really funny :)
noctuas chapter 24 . 2/11/2012
I absolutely love your stories, you really write Severus/Minerva very well! Will you ever continue this one?
banshee1968 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I beg u to keep going with this story! U have a great sence of humor and I would love to c what u do with SS MM and DU. The staff meeting would b great. Please continue!
banshee1968 chapter 24 . 5/28/2011
You really need to go back and finish this. It's great!
beautiful chapter 24 . 5/20/2011
you have truly a gift with writing them, it's is very good and I am truly glad that I found this amazing ff of yours. Is there any change you will continue even it has been years? I hope so.

regards, x
sammyfish chapter 24 . 4/27/2011
This is fantastic! A lot of fun, witty, strangely in character, and complements canon quite nicely. Well done :D
Guest chapter 24 . 3/2/2011
Please do continue! One of the best Minerva/Severus stories here on ff!
Rhyselle chapter 24 . 2/9/2011
*giggling madly*

I only just discovered this epistolary fic and I just LOVE it! :)

The personalities come through wonderfully in all the little (and not so little!) notes, and I thoroughly enjoyed myself as I read through each chapter.

I do hope that someday you might feel inclined to continue the story, or to start a new one in this vein.

Well done!
roni2010 chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
love reading the letters between severus and minvera.. now have an insight of hogrwat early years..