Reviews for The New F4
jasmin chu chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
u/376793/Tinhamodic
F4 luva chapter 19 . 8/10/2004
she's still on the new F4?

when will she give up?

i believe there can only be ONE F4.

original F4, jiao you!
invizee chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
It's really good! I love the line where SC says "I am the type that would back up her man! Can you say you have a girl that would do the same?"
Brilliant.
fLuTe-chan chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
argghh.. how could you! how could you wait till the next chapter? i'm dying to know who exactly is them so don't keep me in suspense for long, k? )
Tinhamodic chapter 18 . 9/20/2003
Hi Piglet and thanx for the review! No, no, it's not Jing. She's not the only one with the ability to comfort others. The next chapter will reveal all! Thanx again!
piglet chapter 18 . 9/20/2003
huh?..I don't get it..don't tell me that xamantha is actually jing?..I mean, who else has that ability to comfort others?..and didn't jing leave for somewhere too which left lei as devastated as Tin Ma was?..hmm..hope to find out soon)
fLuTe-chan chapter 17 . 8/25/2003
Wong Tin Ma's 'Shan Cai'?

you really got me here... *gapes at my computer screen*

such a twist... X is a girl! really, what is going on?

update soon!
Tinhamodic chapter 3 . 8/11/2003
Thank you all for your comments!

Thank you - Candy, Jestina, piglet2, D, Lian and Myka.

Myka - Hm, arrogant? LOL! Well, these are the rich spoiled people from Ying De remember? I do hope you are referring to the characters as I don't know how my writing can come across as arrogant! About the spelling, I'm just compromising as there are different spellings of their names all over. Qing He name is pronounced as a 'ch' as in pinying a 'Q' is pronounced as 'ch'. If you listen carefully SC's name is more like 's' than 'sh' or her last name is really more like a 'ts' than 'ch', my spelling of 'C' as in 'Cai' is pronounced as a soft 'c', a compromise! LoL! Sometimes their Japanese names are definitely much easier to pronounce and spell! Anyway, thanks for reading!
Myka chapter 15 . 8/10/2003
The story is great. But there is one thing that i hAD DISLIKED in reading thy story. It is very arrogant. But the author emphasized the attitude of the f3 and the t3m. Also, the names of some of the characters aren't correct. Dao Ming Shi, Ching He, Shan Chai. I partly hate the story because I like Mei Zhuo And HE IS NOT PRESENT!
Lian chapter 14 . 8/10/2003
HI, It's me..see I drop my line for you here. Wow, you've already put your story upt o Chaps 14. I am far away behind you. That's good one..Jia You..
fLuTe-chan chapter 14 . 8/10/2003
ah! 2 chapters in a row! and X finally appeared! Hmm... nobody actually knows him? yet he knows everything about them.. quite a 'shen mi' figure...

i wonder how SC feels about this..

let me know soon, k?
piglet2 chapter 14 . 8/9/2003
cool...I wonder who "X" is?...I thought that it would be someone they knew, but I guess not..

leave it to lei to make such detailed observations in such a short time..lol...anyways, hope that you update soon!)
D chapter 13 . 8/8/2003
*cheers* yay! u updated! the story's getting pretty interesting. hope u update pretty soon!
Viker chapter 13 . 8/8/2003
oh exciting! continue! D i relly lik ur story! so meny details! )

~Me
fLuTe-chan chapter 12 . 7/31/2003
i don't know why but i feel it's funny to see that DMS was 'tricked' in such a way _

way to go for SC! and i'm realy dying to know the outcome of this fight and the 4th member! plz don't keep me in suspense anymore!