Reviews for The Meteor Garden Story
Jack-Kuran-Inuyasha-Takashi chapter 3 . 4/10
Boys over flowers, nice pick. Do your best "FIGHTING!"
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2014
Please update
samanmalipatabendi chapter 10 . 8/18/2014
Nice!
Carcrash87 chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
Plx update soon I love this story
Hitomi sakura red chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
fantastic I LOVEEE ITTTTTT
*puppy eyes * please update fast i want to know what will happen please
this will be inu/kag fanfiction right
i love sess/rin moments and can u make it
mir/san too pleaseeee i want to know what will happen , can make kikyo bashing a little bit
i know i know I AM a kikyo lover but sometimes i just love to see her bashing a slight bit no tooo much it is fun ya know ;)

XOXO
bey !bey
shan cy chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
chapter last
Hiru chapter 10 . 6/13/2013
Hope you update the next chapter soon .OH PRETTY PLEASE!
Hiru chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
You are really good at and Kagome were perfect...and...and the cruise game with the D4 was...um... did i mention about the unfair this happened to Hojo or whatever it is but it was...HOT!
Hiru chapter 6 . 6/13/2013
This chapter is GREAT...And is totally HILARIOUS!
qiuktjk chapter 10 . 12/20/2012
it's definitely a pity that you stop writing this interesting story.
hope you will continue.
and i hope i have a chance to read the next chapter in a lovely story.
Time Materia chapter 10 . 8/27/2012
Excuse me...and update would really make my day. I love this story...Ive been following it from the beginning and i'd really like for you to finish.
AddictedAlex chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
This is great! I've only read a handful of good fanfictions and this is definitely one of them! I can't wait to hear the rest of the story now! I think the second writing style is a little better. Keep up the amazing work! Will be looking forward to more of this and your other stories!
1animelover chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
i love your story and can u please update quickly cause i really want 2 read the next i'm tired,CYA
Vy Aileen chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Is this story just like Boys Over FLowers?

I wanted to write a story about that K Drama because they seemed similar but I suck at writing. Nice Story so far. (I recommend BOF if youu have time)
1animelover chapter 10 . 5/17/2012
i love your story,i can't believe inuyasha marked kagome as his is songo gonna go to kagome's school...u know,to make things interesting?Can't wait til next chappy,ja ne