Reviews for Nine
Icysugalemon chapter 5 . 3/11/2007
You have got to have THE. DIRTIEST. MIND. I have ever seen. But since my mind's in the gutter as well...I love your stories
YOUR MOM chapter 5 . 3/16/2005
lol! this is really funny u really need to write more! plz? laterz!_
Kai Got Milk chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
You are so funny! I can't believe you wrote that! That is so disgusting! Why did Kai take off his shirt just to bake cookies! Bend down and stick it in! My friends always write reviews. If you see Anthony Barrera, Andrew Lewis, Colton Ingram ( HaHaHaha), and Elyse Salizar.
dark-kangaroos chapter 5 . 3/5/2005
that was...disturbing...AND WHY THE HECK WAS KAI TAKING OFF HIS SHIRT JUST TO MAKE COOKIES! Anywho, I know it's been a while since you posted this, but i really liked it.

-Kay 3
Elyse Salazar chapter 1 . 3/4/2005
OMG this is so hilarious! i know a person named kai! lol! write more write more!
Anthony Barrera chapter 5 . 3/2/2005
I have never senn beyblade before. But I can see what they look like. What kind of oil were they puting on? Keep up the good work.
Anthony Barrera chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I am never brushing my teeth again! You should keep writing stories like that about beyblade. I know a person named Kai! Its hard to keep a straight face. What kind of cookies were they? Keep up the good work.
HAHAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
it was really wierd i was thinking horriblethings thruogh the whole thing. it was really funny though. i had trouble brushing my teeth after reading it.
CheekyRhbadcat chapter 5 . 10/30/2004
Funny story! I enjoy i good laugh!
Yukichu chapter 5 . 5/30/2004
Jeez, I STILL couldn't figure what 'it' was. Dang it! *bonk bonk* Well duh it's baking cookies! _~ Great job!
boronia chapter 5 . 3/6/2004
Ha ha ha ha!
*falls of chair laughing*
i knew it wasn't what it sounded like, but the more i read the more i kept think 'eep what if it is?'
i didn't have a clue to the end, lol
great job!
Der-Herr-des-Weges chapter 5 . 3/6/2004
Hey that was...weird.
Anyway...I have started to get this evil (it's evil I swear) affection for Ty-Ka-fics!
All because of people like you. (cries)
Rumi-Chan chapter 5 . 3/6/2004
*sniggers*
*Kai and Tyson walk in with bandaged fingers*
!
I will never think about baking cookies the same way again...ever...the same goes with the toothbrush as well...O_O
But YAY! This is back! Huzzah! Hurray! Oh, and just to let you know, I updated "72 Hours", and I'm planning on updating "A Cat, a Dog, and a Boy Named Tyson" soon... Yay...I'm so happy!
~*Rumi-Chan*~
Parasitic Eve chapter 5 . 3/6/2004
lol that was very very funny! I hopie you update soon that was really really fun to read! Tyson and Kai baking cookies... I don't think I've ever could make that sound wrong...in a good way though - poor Tyson needs cooking lessons - well gtg bye!
-Nancy C.
Linneh chapter 5 . 3/6/2004
*LOL*LOL*LOL*LOL*
I'M ROLLING ON THE FLOOR BECAUSE I LAUGHED TO MUCH!
THIS STORY IS SO GREAT!
KEEP ON THE GOOD WRITING!
SORRY I'M HYPER...