Reviews for Triangle of Kisses
Emina.Kasugano chapter 12 . 12/13/2013
love this and the sequel... please make a prequel of triangle of kiss... like make some chapters on how they end up together or something... :))))
Dorothea.Blackmoor chapter 10 . 3/5/2013
Cant say I am sad about ChiChi. Nope, not one bit.
Dorothea.Blackmoor chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Trunks is being a total douche! -.-
Dorothea.Blackmoor chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
I think I am going Vegan right now. I have one question though, where's the lemons? Not even a bit of lime? :'( Other than that, I am enjoying the story.
Mizuki 8D chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Ever chapter was awesome! im starting on the squeal NOW!
TheTwentyTwo chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
Review number 100! Fantastic story, will be reading the sequel later today. Do not let those with negative comments get you down - you're writing is wonderful and it is awesome of you to share. Wishing you strength and good luck in handling your illness. 22
PhoenixLord05 chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
Yay! Yay! Yay! Die ChiChi die! Hahaha! The and some other words were missing but what about the sex! Where is the lemon! That would have made this fic even awesomer! Prequel!
Bloody-Plunder chapter 12 . 2/3/2010
Amazing, amazing, amazing story! i've never even considered the possibility of vegeta/gohan, i saw your fic mentioned on a site where fans were saying "i've just transformed into a vegan (lol) fan because of these two stories". And of course it touched me too.

Great job on making believeable characters, I love the jokes and you got a great mood across, i was always in suspense and i haven't felt that way about a fanfic in a long while. I'm reading saiyanjin lullaby, hoho i can't get over trunks and goten's talk about buying a baby or sharpener's squeeze on the marble statue xDD great story concept! with the whole carrier idea, i can imagine saiyans doing that- it felt like a cool anthropology lesson. (I do hafta admit i didn't like chichi's character and some of Gohan's changes in the second fic :\ but it was necessary to make this great story, so sad).

Btw, God bless your daughter, I wish all the best to you and your family 3
kayleigh24 chapter 12 . 3/5/2009
loved iT!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 11 . 1/23/2009
What a way to end this! I'm glad that there is a sequel and that Gohan ended up with Vegeta in the end.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
No don't go. It's a perfect time for Mirai to step in.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 5 . 1/23/2009
I can't tell you how bad I want to hit Mirai right now. He should just leave Gohan alone.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 2 . 1/23/2009
Geta's got competition.
Kairi C chapter 11 . 6/24/2008
Nice Story
Norwegian Eyes chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
wait so is mirai still after gohan? how did he know that he was preggers?