Reviews for Lonely Soldier Boy
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Funny indeed, in its own, rather morbid way. Ah, the rare tries to portray Ryo with all the depht he actually has. Thank you.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
I remember that song, if you know where to find it let me know via e-mail.
Ryo's thoughts seemed rather disconnect. The impression I got was that Ryo didn't know what to think after Mono and Mill joined she he went to the Tamer's world just to be alone with his own thoughts. I got that idea from this, it seems more like hinted at then expressed.
But there aren't many people who know about the games anyway or Ryo's past so I have to thank you for at least giving a lttle fanfiction to the most forgotten part of the digimon saga.
When you stop and think about it, you have to wonder if Ryo is subconsciously looking for a chance to end it, which is why he's such a dare devil with everyone and everything.
Silent.Storm chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Hey there! I read one of your reviews in 's fic "The tamers meet the digidestined" and from it I decided I lñoved your style... what with that shove a stick up where the suin dont shine... that was great; and so I decided to take a look at your writing. A newbie writer like me can always pick up some pointers from people whose style he likes cant he? This fic here seemed interesting to me because very few people realize the fact that Ryo is not your average cardboard hero with a power ranger complex; hes a very deep character due to what has happened to him over the years, and the fact that I hate his guts is by no means a reason for me to demerit him and his abilities. I congratulate you on the way you have captured his feelings by the end of VTamer, it seemed very realistic; although I have to say that I dont think he would have turned to the tamers world out of curiosity but more as a means of fitting in, you know a "theyre tamers and since Im a tamer too its only logical for me to go there" Ryo doesnt strike me as impulsive despite his demeanor... if he were he wouldnt be able to control cyberdramon; but other than that I loved this short story. I'll read the rest of your work once I get out of work :P cya and congrats again!