Reviews for Secret Santa
Tifa Lockhart Strife chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Great story! I love the Quistis/Zell pairing!
Misty Wildfire chapter 1 . 6/19/2001
ahhh how sweet
gold serpent chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
k...:)
Venus Green chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
I really liked it. They would make a cute couple. They always say opposites attract.
food chapter 1 . 1/1/2001
ZELL AND QUISTIS!
Lionheart Rinoa chapter 1 . 12/30/2000
More details! Veryvery good!
Aeon chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
Great fic, and yea, it *is* a funny sight to see Quistis half a foot taller that Zell..she must've had to bend down a little to kiss him..~falls over laughing at the picture in her mind~
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/29/2000
Alrightt
Fei Xue chapter 1 . 12/26/2000
*sigh* A quell...I give it an 8.8.
gdklhb chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
Damn you! SquallxZell! RinoaxQuistis!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
could have been more descriptive... and its "YOU" not "u"
Mark 'Manix' Odell chapter 1 . 12/19/2000
That was sweet! I want to see more Christmas themed Romance - In fact, I'm going to try my hand at something like this (NO RIP OFFS, DON'T WORRY!) Wonderful piece of literature!
Raine Ishida chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
That was SOOOOO cute! I know lots of people would be mad to hear me say this..but I so want Quistis and Zell to be together! I say it's Seifer and Fujin, not Seifer and Quistis. It does seem to me that out of everyone, Quisty and Zell are the only 2 who dont have matches...so yeah there ya go! (ya know) Here's the final word: I LOVED YOUR STORY!

Hehe! _~
Loren chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
Maybe Quistis should buy Zell some heels. :)
Vagrant Rogue chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
Hmmm. intersting, and since it has quistis in it, I'll forgive you. I guess the thought has crossed my mind, but I think Zell is a little to Immature for her... Of course, Seifer is the only one for her! ;) Anyway, that was cool. I like your stories.