Reviews for Convince Me, Sesshoumaru
LadyTaishya chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
hi! you SHOULD know me! *tear* I wanna read more...meanie! you stopped! lol anyways i like ALOT!
Lady Taishya
Nikita chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
That was aswome!
The Akai-Sakura chapter 2 . 9/28/2003
WAI! _ This was the coolest fic! Yeah, I know who the Morrigan is, as I am obsessed with Celtic mythology. I once read a fic called "Arianrhod the Warrior" and burned with anger at the offense against the White Lady's name! (It was a poorly written, LotR Mary-Sue.)

Good job, Sess/Rin is one of my favorite pairings. _ Ja ne!

XlameXchickX chapter 3 . 9/6/2003
great fic! but i dont like rin/sessh hes like her dad! o well there are people who like rin/sessh fics so keep going! bye _
nadainhere chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
this is really good! please make it a happy ending!
Light in my Eyes chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
WOW! I TOTALLY feel the same way about the couples I read about in your ending A/N. Nice to know there's another one likes me out there. _
SeppukuDeity chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
i liked that be expecting an update soon _-
priscilla chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
that was so sweet! i liked your story a lot... theyre not OCC like many rin/sesshomaru fics..

radicalL chapter 2 . 7/23/2003
Wow 0.0 that was cool. You did all that research on Morrigan. That was a cool story. .
lilhillbillie chapter 2 . 7/16/2003
*wiggles lip* I didn't mean to ask stupid questions, I just wanted to clairify it a bit.

*cries literal rivers* I'M SORY! Please forgive me!

*gets over it*

Sara-Kitten chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Kewl story! I like the desriptions!
KevinEC chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Spelling correction. The sword is "TenSEIga," not "TenSAIga." And yes, the spelling is important to the meaning in case anyone wondered. Hope that helps.
quanku chapter 2 . 7/14/2003
Fascinating! I loved it.

The description of the

goddess Morrigan was

amusing, I never knew

any Irish gods.
fireash chapter 2 . 7/14/2003
I liked your convince me with sess/rin. i do wish you had made more chapters but that is for you to decide. you are very talented and think you will do very well in your next fanfics. i hope to read more.
ButterflyAngel64 chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
This is good! Can't you continue with this? Pretty please. *gives author(ess) the cute puppy dog eyes* If you can't, that's ok too. Just keep on writing more Sess/Rin fanfics!