Reviews for If I Had My Time Again
ME chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
*Cha* Love the last sentence :-D
Matt1969 chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
Ted

I've been having a fun time going back through the fic archives. The last line of this fic is fantastic. It also serves to remind me how much I miss your writing.

Take care

Matt
i.m. nell chapter 3 . 5/27/2007
Ted, I'm a big fan of your stories. I hope that you'll 'grace' us with a future Sam and Jack story. The series is ending and the movies are in production. Someone needs to give our heroes the romantic conclusion they deserve and their fans crave! nell
smithcrafter chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
I like that phrase "start raising their grandchildren's parents"!
rankokun alpha chapter 3 . 10/6/2004
excellent story cant wait to read more love the time idea makes so much sense and the clone thi ng with the asgard is excellent!
rankokun chapter 3 . 8/6/2004
just a quick message MORE story soon please!
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 3 . 2/6/2004
That was awesome.
heidiweidel chapter 3 . 12/12/2003
I love it! Nothing like that Asgard magic! Very much in character, as well. I love that Sam would rather die with Jack than live without him. And they both get to be 10 years younger, what a kick! LOL at the last line - hope Cassie didn't spend already!
dragonnan chapter 3 . 7/16/2003
This is such an awesome story! May I have permission to post it at my site in the other series archive?

-Tanya

urdreamkeeper chapter 3 . 7/16/2003
hahaha absolutely loved it! maybe could have been a bit longer, but at least you didn't kill them off!
AL11 chapter 3 . 7/16/2003
hey it was cute and sweet, hope you keep wrighting it, may be a biot more daniel and teal's in their but i'm just a bit of a jack ect freinship fic person myself so feel free to take it were you like, just keep taking it!

Keep up the good work,

AL
the female apophis chapter 3 . 7/15/2003
Please tell me you're gonna continue this. i mean, you just can't leave it there. what happens next? what kind of wedding do they have? if you want me to beta anything, send it to me at i would love to read it. that also goes for anyone who happens to read this later.

i love this story! can't wait for more from you!
urdreamkeeper chapter 2 . 7/15/2003
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA gOD dAMn CLIFFHANGERS!

MORE MORE MORE!...did I say MORE? PLEAse?

I'm prepared to beg here!
Regency chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
plz, hurry. Write more. I'm looking forward to it.I'm loving this.
urdreamkeeper chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
OH MY GAWD! I LOVE THIS STORY! YOU HAVE SUCH AN AMAZING WRITING STYLE, AND A SPECTACULAR VOCABULARY. PLEASSEE UPDATE SOON!